Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tightfoot69

Jet Or Shantel At Northampton Massage

23 posts in this topic

Hey, I am looking for a punt on Thursday and these two are on the rota.

Anybody seen Jet? Does she look as good as her pics and does she do DFK?

Shantel does not have any pics. Anybody seen her? Is she hot and does she DFK?

Thanks.

Edited by tightfoot69

You might know Jet, she used to be Paige MK?

Hey, I am looking for a punt on Thursday and these two are on the rota.

Anybody seen Jet? Does she look as good as her pics and does she do DFK?

Shantel does not have any pics. Anybody seen her? Is she hot and does she DFK?

Thanks.

seen shantel a few times.  lovely.  dark skinned but deffo english.  well reccomended.

Jet she sounds like a gladiator!  If she looks like her as well I may have to go see her Gladiator ready!! Punter ready!!!

Jet is smashing. I don't recall the details of the punt especially but looks lovely, superb but not extreme body and knows her job perfectly. You can't go wrong with her in my opinion.

I don't know Shantel.

I suspect blokes dont book shantel cos of no profile. Which is a pity.

That is very odd, CP.

It is one thing having very limited pics, say with back view and/or no face only, but not even to be listed with a few words about her seems professionally suicidal, committing her to being the girl booked when the one wanted is busy and always having to participate in a line up (which even I wouldn't want despite my hunky looks).

Luckily Shantel has lots of regulars as she's worked in the area a couple of years. She is local & has decided not to have a profile on the web which is her decision. So not really professional suicide Viv. The gents walking in pick her, she gives a good service & they return to see her again. Simples! How's that tight little tush of yours BTW? Cx

Candy. I can respect no pix. But why not a profile page with some general details. A few words, and height and dress size. There again if she does ok then leave it.

Viiv. I have a reg who zapped her aw profile some years ago. She has enough regs to keep her as busy as she wants to be.

Luckily Shantel has lots of regulars as she's worked in the area a couple of years. She is local & has decided not to have a profile on the web which is her decision. So not really professional suicide Viv. The gents walking in pick her, she gives a good service & they return to see her again. Simples! How's that tight little tush of yours BTW? Cx

I hope you don't think I was criticising, young and fit Candy.

It just seemed odd to me and CP has suggested the same thing I was.

But if that's what she wants, no one can ask her to do anything different. makes her rather mysterious, in fact, and if CP gives her the thumbs up (don't go there) that's good enough for me.

My tush is typical for my age, Candy - I am having to give you the best on that contest (but only after I have given yours a thorough going over ;)

Paige looks very hot. I remember a paige in MK but never saw her. Did she have her own website and work independently of house of devine too. Or is she the Paige that did massage at ego massage? I saw her, slim but great boobs. Think I may pop along today

Just been to number 175 to see Jet. Very pretty girl, slim figure and fantastic boobs. Nice little 30 min session and i plan to return

Just been to number 175 to see Jet. Very pretty girl, slim figure and fantastic boobs. Nice little 30 min session and i plan to return

Good! That about matches what I suggested she was like. I very much liked her efficient but friendly manner - it feels like you are chatting to a friend within a minute of the two of you meeting (as long as you don't do something weird in that first minute like telling her to let you stick your big boy down her throat to tickle her stomach - I learnt from bitter experience decades ago not to do that with almost any lady).

You must have seen her before me  :huh:

I had a great time with Jet today. Probably the best body I have seen on a WG, incredible. Stunning face too. 

I remember her reviews as Paige were a bit mixed but I found her very friendly who gave a great service. I will definitely see her again.

Northampton Massage is a good place too. Showers in every room is a big plus.

Does Jet do kissing? cheers

Since you ask so discreetly, I have seen a brief review by someone familiar to us on this board that says she did 'FK with tongues too'.

You may quibble on whether you can FK without tongues but more sensible to concentrate on booking early enough to see her next time she is working as she has got widespread positive comments these last few days.

Does Jet do kissing? cheers

Yes. Not full on tonsil tennis DFK but is a nice kisser. I would put her in the LFK/FK category.

Since you ask so discreetly, I have seen a brief review by someone familiar to us on this board that says she did 'FK with tongues too'.

You may quibble on whether you can FK without tongues but more sensible to concentrate on booking early enough to see her next time she is working as she has got widespread positive comments these last few days.

Was that me? Maybe I worded it wrong. I guess I should have put 'kisses with tongues too'.

Yes stunning face I agree, I am a shallow bastard but i wouldn't ever get bored looking at her "boat race". I think she could do with putting on just a few pounds but not really a criticism. I saw her profile previously but the pictures were a little uninspiring if I am to be honest but the new ones got my attention immediately and now I'm worried she will be too busy next time i want to see her.

How long has she been at massage northampton, whats the betting she moves on, always the bloody way.

How long has she been at massage northampton, whats the betting she moves on, always the bloody way.

Since about February 2015 at a guess.

Well of course it's always the bloody way, otherwise some parlours would be staffed by 61 year olds, wouldn't they.

Jet will move on, go fully indie or retire when it suits her and every best wish to her whatever she does.

Paige looks very hot. I remember a paige in MK but never saw her. Did she have her own website and work independently of house of devine too. Or is she the Paige that did massage at ego massage? I saw her, slim but great boobs. Think I may pop along today

yes she was at Ego, think the boobs have increased further since then

Jet's has new pictures up on the site. Not 100% sure it's still Paige. 

They are her old photos she had on the site before her professional ones were put up & she has decided to use them for a while. But it's still her.