Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrgiggles

Brooke At Hamiltons

6 posts in this topic

Anyone seen this girl? im tempted to shell out the 5hundy

I have always wondered, what kind of extra level do you get when you pay that much. Are you paying for the looks, the service, or the fact that most other people don't spend that much and hence she is more 'exclusive'?

Met her a couple of years ago at a basement flat near Baker Street for two hours.  Nice polite lady, vanilla GFE service, but we didn't really click so would not repeat.

Met her a couple of years ago at a basement flat near Baker Street for two hours. Nice polite lady, vanilla GFE service, but we didn't really click so would not repeat.

Hi , thanks for this. Does she warrant the extra in terms of beauty?

I'm not sure there is a link between cost and level of service when you go above about £300 an hour (or maybe the threshold is less than that).

I noticed when I used to use Maxes that I enjoyed my time more with the more expensive ladies but that was the difference between £200 and £250.I wouldn't pay £500 when there are a lot of nice girls to see for much less than that but I guess it depends on the size of your budget.

Hi Mr Giggles  -  IMHO no she didn't warrant the extra money in terms of beauty.  Nice pleasant girl but I wouldn't say stunning in either terms of looks or eagerness in the bedroom to wow you.  For a two hour booking for £500 I would not repeat.   During this year, when I meet a lady for the first time I only book one hour initially, so you have the option of either extending with her if you're having a great time and the chemistry is good, or rebook the lady on a future occasion and enjoy the anticipation.