Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onlyman

Request From Ladies For Tipping Advice

19 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I have been visiting this lady. 

She's exactly my cup of tea. 

She used to charge £120/hour. And, I used to pay £400 for 3 hours. 

But, I just noticed that she has reduced her fee down to £100/hour. 

I am planning to offer £360 for 3 hour next time I see her, which is saturday. 

Do you think that would be rude? 

On one hand, it might be perceived rude, because I paying less than I used to. 

On the other hand, I think, I should pay less as well if she has reduced her fee. 

How would you ladies feel? 

What would be your interpretation ?

Thanks in advance.

Her pricing is odd...... usually the longer the booking the better the deal.

No option really but to ask HER .... not us.  You are still happy to pay her over the rate for 3 hours?  I find that strange.

Anyone here could give you all kinds of advice but the lady herself will tell you why she has always overcharged you and what you must pay to see her again.

I'm confused here...old rate was £120 per hour...I am not mathematical but 3 x 120= 360 though you paid £400 ??

She is now charging £100 an hour - £100 x 3 hours = £300 but you want to pay £360!!

Save yourself £60 and give her the amount she is asking for

Her pricing is odd...... usually the longer the booking the better the deal.

No option really but to ask HER .... not us.  You are still happy to pay her over the rate for 3 hours?  I find that strange.

Anyone here could give you all kinds of advice but the lady herself will tell you why she has always overcharged you and what you must pay to see her again.

But how would "you" feel if a regular started paying less tip.

Would you think that you must have done something wrong in his preceding visit ? 

I'm confused here...old rate was £120 per hour...I am not mathematical but 3 x 120= 360 though you paid £400 ??

She is now charging £100 an hour - £100 x 3 hours = £300 but you want to pay £360!!

Save yourself £60 and give her the amount she is asking for

Well, she is very nice to me.

And I am a bit too horny; I waste very little time in that 3 hours. It's almost non-stop action.

Please do not ask who she is, though.   

I can't understand why you would be paying such a big tip! And you feel bad if you don't? Are you sure she isn't taking advantage?

I get tipped here and there by punters and I never expect it, each and every time I ask are they sure they want to be giving me more money than I advertise as I feel bad.

Why don't you just pay her the rate she is asking for? I doubt you get special treatment or anything for paying extra it just means she gets more money for nothing

Ah I think I misunderstood..... well it is getting late....

So you have always tipped her generously and it was not her set fees your were paying... righty ho

My advice?

Haven't much of a clue.  If you think you may feel guilty for giving her less... yet she is still getting exactly what she  charges... then it is a tricky one.... only you can decide.

Ask her if her new rate applies to you and then take it from there.

Or go and see someone else and don't bloody tip them!  We earn top whack you know... tips are not necessary.

Ah I think I misunderstood..... well it is getting late....

So you have always tipped her generously and it was not her set fees your were paying... righty ho

My advice?

Haven't much of a clue.  If you think you may feel guilty for giving her less... yet she is still getting exactly what she  charges... then it is a tricky one.... only you can decide.

Ask her if her new rate applies to you and then take it from there.

Or go and see someone else and don't bloody tip them!  We earn top whack you know... tips are not necessary.

Would he need to do that? Surely she wouldn't lower her rates and expect regulars to pay more :confused:

If I saw a wg regularly and noticed her rates had lowered, I'd just give her the lower fee!

To the OP - I don't give tips, but if I did, I'd expect the wg to think of them as a bonus - not to expect one every time or to think it rude if she didn't get one! Nor would I worry about what she thinks about receiving a lower tip. If she is bothered that's her problem not yours...

Her fee is her fee, all she should be expecting is that and nothing else.

Tips are lovely to receive and appreciated but not expected. If I was tipped one week by a client I wouldn't expect to be tipped every time. If and when I put my rates up regs would pay the same as always, if my rates were lowered permamtly and not just as an offer I would tell them. You really don't have to tip. If you feel you have to or want to, pay the going rate and give a small gift of lesser value. It still shows appreciation.

Well, she is very nice to me.

And I am a bit too horny; I waste very little time in that 3 hours. It's almost non-stop action.

Please do not ask who she is, though.

OMY, you f***k almost non-stop for 3 hours? I think £1000 would be more appropriate for that amount of wear and tear ;-0

No seriously, just book a 3 hour slot, and ask her to remind you of her fee. Then pay whatever she asks. There will be lots of ladies out there who will not allow that amount of shagging. Count your blessings.

Edited by MatureUschi
1 person likes this

OMY, you f***k almost non-stop for 3 hours? I think £1000 would be more appropriate for that amount of wear and tear ;-0

No seriously, just book a 3 hour slot, and ask her to remind you of her fee. Then pay whatever she asks. There will be lots of ladies out there who will not allow that amount of shagging. Count your blessings.

Perhaps you joking, but I would give £1000 if I could afford. 

Very few ladies would allow (almost) non-stop shagging for 3 hours. 

That's probably why I feel guilty if I don't tip. 

OK. I think I will offer £330 this time. That's 10% tip. It should be fair. Damn why are you guys so beautiful?  

Perhaps you joking, but I would give £1000 if I could afford.

Very few ladies would allow (almost) non-stop shagging for 3 hours.

That's probably why I feel guilty if I don't tip.

OK. I think I will offer £330 this time. That's 10% tip. It should be fair. Damn why are you guys so beautiful?

Persoanlly you are already paying such a large amount £100 ph why on earth do you want to tip when that money could buy u more time with her or even a holida

Better off getting her a small gift or voucher

It's up to you, I would check her rates with her, then if you wish add on your own tip, once again only if you wish.

As someone who's received a regular tip from a regular and also one offs from occasional clients, yes I did start to assume that is what he would bring, however if he didn't tip I'd still accept my usual rate because it's more than enough.

On the other hand I also had clients who would assume they were on lower rate permanently after a raise, some because I'd said so, some I'd not and I'd let us fall into a lower rate, at the end of the day it tends to all balance out.

Oddly enough, I kind of want to approach this as an American first, and a WG second, because tipping culture in the UK is practically non-existent, whereas in the US is very much exists.

I think a tip is always a lovely thing, to show that you appreciate the service and that they did an exemplary job, but especially in these cases, not required. I certainly don't expect tips, and very rarely receive them. However, I don't think you should feel bad with what you came up with in the original post, because if you look at the maths, you're actually giving a BIGGER tip.

400 - (120 x 3) = £40 tip

360 - (100 x 3) = £60 tip

I imagine that if this were me, I'd probably be quite flattered? Yea, it is less than before, but if she lowered her rates, than I reckon she's expecting less money than before. I mean, it wouldn't make much sense to lower your rates and expect more for your time. 

Tl;dr - It's a bigger tip, don't feel bad.

I suspect with the summer doldrums upon us, that she has lowered her rates during the quiet weeks to attract new clients who search the lower rate categories, with a view to returning to her usual rate after the summer holidays.

I'd simply ask what she expects - she has met the OP before, and knows how hard she's expected to work, so she will quote an amount of money that'll let her happily provide the usual service. If the gentleman then wants to tip over and above, I'm sure she'll be delighted.

Dropping rates is usually a response to being quiet, not to being rushed off her feet. Whether you want to take advantage of that by paying less than is usual for you is your call.

I know you wouldn't go into the Harrods Sales and voluntarily pay more than you have to for your usual Brioni suits, but a sexual transaction between two human beings is a bit different to a BOGOF deal at Tesco, and has to be evaluated using more tactful considerations if the relationship and good will are to thrive.

1 person likes this

Hi

I agree with Lynn, the best way is to call the lady & speak with her before the next appointment. Just politely mention that you noticed she reduced her fee & discuss the new fee you are thinking of giving her. As you are a regular, if you dont mention it, she may be expecting the usual fee you pay & may be annoyed when she see's its less. That could lead to an awkward booking. 

You did give her extra on top of her fee before so think about why you arent prepared to do that anymore. Could be down to your own finances or whatever but definitely speak to her about it so there's no surprises on the day.

Natalie x

Going on the subject line of the OP re tipping advice,  Tipping is a strange art, some seem to do it as a matter of course, others because they feel it's the polite thing to do and some simply on the service they're received. 

It's also a bit of a conundrum for me,  some countries tipping is way of life, part of the culture, in the UK it's mostly if you want to,  the conundrum, part for me is if I'm out in company and say having a meal where the food and service was fantastic etc...I wont tip, simply because I'm in the company of others and i feel it rude to do so as they may not want to but feel obliged, but if I was on my own I probably would.  I try not to to tip tradesmen as I feel it may set a precedent and they may only want to come back to do a job because I've tipped them previous...

In this game, well it's easy, I don't accept tips,   I don't need recognition of a service provided, neither do I need rewarding for it, the hourly rate is more than enough for anyone (including me) to be happy with and being tipped would sort of spoil it a little.  So for me, best option is thanks very much for the thought but you keep it (same goes for gifts)   we can have fun, exchange a fee without the messy business of tips.

1 person likes this

'If' a girl exceeds my already high expectations in the bedroom, then I like to tip. If it's a girl that charges £150 for the first hour, then the tip is between £40 to £60.  If it's a girl that charges £350 for the first hour, then the tip is between £100 to £150.

I agree with Emily, don't like tipping - if it's expected, it's not a tip, is it? (thinking of restaurants in particular, here) Just bloody well put it in the price if it's expected!

I've only tipped WGs a couple of times. One was Lucy in Soho because £55 just seemed so cheap for all the service she was giving me (even if only just over 20 mins) from a very friendly girl who did everything I asked with a smile (it was all vanilla, just I like boobs a lot!)

The other was Eleyna/Clara who had a rubbish attitude, but her magnificent jubblies ticked off life goal for me ...