Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cd1985

Punting Tours

7 posts in this topic

Apologies if this is a question that is answered somewhere else on the forum, had a look and can't see anything.

I'm kind of interested in travelling to a few of the European destinations to experience the scene in places like Prague, Amsterdam etc... Unfortunately my friends are either too vanilla or married with kids.

Is anyone aware of any groups (official or organised on these boards) who travel together to experience the scene on the continent/ further afield? Does anyone travel alone to these destinations?

Cheers.

Cd1985

So are you saying that you would travel with a complete stranger or in a group rather than go alone?

So are you saying that you would travel with a complete stranger or in a group rather than go alone?

I would probably never have the means/opportunity/balls to do so but i think i would rather go on a tour like these as part of a group than on my own. Share a few beers before/after and make a full on holiday out of it!

Sorry.

First rule of punting is never tell anyone, ever.

This applies to holidays etc too.

Ha ha! One might have thought that thought there might be something relevant in the "Special Interest Holidays" section, but alas, no...