w133

Anal In Mk

10 posts in this topic

i was looking at the Twitter feed & noticed a few on the ladies offered anal (guessing depending on size etc) at £40 on top of the normal fee.

I tried it once with an indie included in the price but always had the feeling of doing it more specially with Angel.

It isn't discussed a lot on here but was wondering for those who have done it & paid the extra on top, if afterwards you thought maybe I could have saved afew Bob & was not worth it after all.

Also with the extra pissing about of warming up, lubing & the slow build up, all included in ur booking time those who book with anal at booking an extra 5 or 10 mins should be added to cover all the above to get it done so the extra cost can be considered worth it

Also interested to know how many times you carried out anal as well, as most I read it was just the once which is great but can't see myself thinking theirs valve at £40 to make me try it

I've found a levels completely hit and miss. Some girls are obviously offering it purely for the extra notes (understandably) but you can tell they're not really into it, and becomes awkward and a waste of money.

I've had more success with girls who I've built up a bit of rapport with first, and 'trust' me. It's much more intimate experience if it goes well. 

I've found it hard to pull off, but sometimes worth the effort and extra.

If possible I'd look for a provider who actually enjoys it, and then do a session without AL so she gets to know you a bit. 

Some of the girls at Annabellas do this but is normally at their discretion but worth a try. I've had one or two experiences at no extra charge

Chloe kisses in MK does.

Wouldnt bother doing it at parlours some girls advertise then wont offer it and it will likely be rushed so run out of time.

Chloe kisses in MK does.

Wouldnt bother doing it at parlours some girls advertise then wont offer it and it will likely be rushed so run out of time.

Here we go again, not true ive never been rushed so if you have had so many bad experiences it might be worth questioning you own attitude and approach.
3 people like this

Only done it once with Tina @Annabella's, she seemed into it and enjoyed it. Didn't stop the flow or anything, paid her the extra after I finished so wasn't a problem with time, only decided I wanted to try it 1/2 way through an hour booking and mentioned it to her.

Finished my usual doggy climax in the butt slowly speeding up and then missionary anal (pillow under her back) until It popped (just usually in the other hole to normal). Dunno if its offered more times or not but (I was spent and finished with a nice OWO from her. I know some girls do it free cos they love it or treat a regular but some don't. TBH, Tina's pussy is almost as tight has her butt anyway. ;)

Edited by BigPoppa

I'm a big fan of Nicole Du Papillon - you know the one with 4 inch labia and big tits. I had a three hour with her a while back and still couldn't cum at 2 hrs 45. On went a fresh condom and she straddled me with her lovely botty and proceeded to reverse cowgirl me vigourously anally until I did unload.

Perfectly fabulous and a real friendly girl too. Oh and no extra charge!

Uncle Pokey

I'm a big fan of Nicole Du Papillon - you know the one with 4 inch labia and big tits. I had a three hour with her a while back and still couldn't cum at 2 hrs 45. On went a fresh condom and she straddled me with her lovely botty and proceeded to reverse cowgirl me vigourously anally until I did unload.

Perfectly fabulous and a real friendly girl too. Oh and no extra charge!

Uncle Pokey

Just how impressive are her labia? I've only had anal once (the bow retired and very fabulous Sophia in Leicester) but Nicole's massive labia truly fascinate me.

MK is quite difficult for me but perhaps I should try and get to see her.

DG

In talking about anal I may have muddled the thread a bit by referring to/identifying Nicole Du Papillon and her fantastic labia.

Dealing with the latter - they are truly superb if you like a really meaty vulva. It/they turn(s) me on something rotten but I know they're not to everyone's taste.

What you need to avoid with Nicole, whether fucking her pussy or her botty, is accidentally trapping her labia within either orifice as you penetrate her. It is painful for her and she doesn't appreciate it.

(I was in the engineering set at school!)

Uncle Pokey