Williams

Prices falling

40 posts in this topic

OK, so this is an old chestnut for the board.

But! Both this months punts have cost me a £100/hr from two ladies that advertise at £120. One candidly told me it had been a very quiet month. Also two ladies on ** that are seasoned, well regarded, workers are offering an extemely reasonable £80/hr at the moment. Even HoD offered a selective discount in the days running up to Xmas.

All these prices are 'discounted' or 'special offers' - but there are an awful lot of these around at the moment!

But! Both this months punts have cost me a £100/hr from two ladies that advertise at £120. One candidly told me it had been a very quiet month. Also two ladies on ** that are seasoned, well regarded, workers are offering an extemely reasonable £80/hr at the moment. Even HoD offered a selective discount in the days running up to Xmas.

All these prices are 'discounted' or 'special offers' - but there are an awful lot of these around at the moment!

Yep, it is an old chestnut and no doubt there will be posts from WGs saying "not so" and from punters saying 'tis true.

My unscientific review of Dorsetsex shows that there are 'offers' out there. But as yet no pernaent price reductions.

I was coming to the opposite conclusion as two of my favourite local agencies have recently raised their prices, one from £125 (admittedly lower than average) to £130 per hour, and the other (effectively) from £130 to £140 by abandoning a loyalty scheme.:D

The problem is if one agency drops there rates everyone else has to follow in order to stay open! it's a vicious circle I think discounts are great for a short time but when they become more and more people then expect them and only come in if a discount is being offered. xx

On my last before punt, a few weeks ago, the agency gave me a reduced rate - £140 instead of £150 - without me asking at all. Maybe it is just a London thing with ladies wanting to maximise earnings before the holidays.

There are many girls offer 80/90/100 per hour range on that site. Some of them are very good value for money. Some offering 200 for three hours 250 for Four hours !!

On my last before punt, a few weeks ago, the agency gave me a reduced rate - £140 instead of £150 - without me asking at all. Maybe it is just a London thing with ladies wanting to maximise earnings before the holidays.

There is a well reputed asian girl agency that has been giving an automatic £10 discount for a while now. You dont even have to ask, it comes with the address.

None of the girls I visit have lowered their prices, and they still seem to get lots of work judging by their feedback on the other site.

I mentioned once before a lady from Gloucester who was doing 12 hour overnights for £375 (now £380), but she did that to try and get regular overnighters rather than her being short of work.

Maybe the city girls have lowered their prices, but not so round here in the sticks.

None of the girls I visit have lowered their prices, and they still seem to get lots of work judging by their feedback on the other site.

I mentioned once before a lady from Gloucester who was doing 12 hour overnights for £375 (now £380), but she did that to try and get regular overnighters rather than her being short of work.

Maybe the city girls have lowered their prices, but not so round here in the sticks.

Perhaps that's because in the sticks there is far less choice and so the ladies have no need to compete as fiercely.

I dont think prices are falling in the smoke, you are seeing a number of agency girls advertising as indies for their agency rate less the mark up, but you also see indies advertising at agency rates. On the other site, there are I'm sure bargains to be had, but there are also so manny scammers on the london listings that it is hardly worth the time.

My recent Indie experiences in London surmised: £110 for 1-hr inclusive of DFK, OWO, CIM, fingering both holes & 'A' with decent young, willing, slim babes in London currently

Couldn't readily find this for even 30-mins sessions 1-yr ago

I hope / expect some London Agencies to adjust pricing to encourage their regulars to continue business with them rather than hit the indie space :-)

No harm being an optimist :-)

Falling prices are great news for us punters BUT my worry is that in time there will be less choice and higher prices than before!

Perhaps that's because in the sticks there is far less choice and so the ladies have no need to compete as fiercely.

Not just in the sticks thankfully

Plenty of good girls offering £80 an hr in the London area

The problem is if one agency drops there rates everyone else has to follow in order to stay open! it's a vicious circle I think discounts are great for a short time but when they become more and more people then expect them and only come in if a discount is being offered. xx

Crystal, your prices are already very sensible at £60 for 30 minutes, the type of clients who expect a discount at those rates are probably not worth worrying about. :D;)

Falling prices are great news for us punters BUT my worry is that in time there will be less choice and higher prices than before!

Sorry but I am slightly confused. :D:confused:

Why would girls who reduce their rates by £10 or £20 lead to less choice and higher prices. :P

As the European Union gets bigger we will see even more choice because girls from countries like Slovakia can earn far more money here than back home.

Girls are entitled to charge what they think they are worth but at the end of the day WE decide what they are worth, if rates are too high we simply go elsewhere ------ seemples.

.:

As the European Union gets bigger we will see even more choice because girls from countries like Slovakia can earn far more money here than back home.

But for how long - look how prices have increased in "cheap" countries such as spain and portugul. Prague is rapidly becoming more expensive so wont be too long till the same as here - will there be as many girls then?

.:

But for how long - look how prices have increased in "cheap" countries such as spain and portugul. Prague is rapidly becoming more expensive so wont be too long till the same as here - will there be as many girls then?

Spain and Portugal still average

I;m talking about overall prices BUT that 50euros was worth £25 5 years ago - its now worth as good as £50.

We are now talking about something entirely different --- exchange rates.

The UK pound has not held up well against most other currencies.

I remember $2 to the pound not too long ago ------ now about $1-55

I used to get 73 Thai baht to £ ----- now I get 55.

The UK is still a good proposition for WG's from the poorer EU countries.:D

Sorry but I am slightly confused. :D:confused:

Why would girls who reduce their rates by £10 or £20 lead to less choice and higher prices. :P

Girls are entitled to charge what they think they are worth but at the end of the day WE decide what they are worth, if rates are too high we simply go elsewhere ------ seemples.

I completely disagree with that logic. If prices doubled, punters would just punt less often but they would still punt. Yes you can perhaps always find someone offering a cheap deal but how much does the quality of service suffer because of this? And if the service did turn out to be that good, others would soon latch on, she would get very busy and guess what - raise her price.

The flux of market forces dictate price not buyers alone. We often hear phases like 'buyers' market' and 'sellers' market' but this simply means the current conditions favour one or the other at the time, but it is never purely your choice without some cost monetary or otherwise

Incidently, where is 'elsewhere' exactly? Back to the street scene?

Not so seemples eh?

Incidently, where is 'elsewhere' exactly? Back to the street scene?

Not so seemples eh?

I am unable to use the street scene, even if I wanted to. :P

I am sure you know exactly what I mean.

If SallyXXXX is charging too high a fee we will simply visit Susie123 who does not rate herself so highly.

Any experienced punter will tell you that there is no correlation between the fee you pay and the quality of the service --------- I have seen some excellent girls this year at £100 an hour -------- why pay more. :D

As I said ---------- seemples.

We are now talking about something entirely different --- exchange rates.

The UK pound has not held up well against most other currencies.

I remember $2 to the pound not too long ago ------ now about $1-55

I used to get 73 Thai baht to £ ----- now I get 55.

The UK is still a good proposition for WG's from the poorer EU countries.:D

But for how long - prices falling here - going up in EU states?

I am unable to use the street scene, even if I wanted to. :)

I am sure you know exactly what I mean.If SallyXXXX is charging too high a fee we will simply visit Susie123 who does not rate herself so highly.

Any experienced punter will tell you that there is no correlation between the fee you pay and the quality of the service --------- I have seen some excellent girls this year at £100 an hour -------- why pay more. :D

As I said ---------- seemples.

Not sure that I do but a couple of valid reasons come to mind, one of which could apply to myself :P

Regarding the other part of your reply, I don't doubt that they're out there jimmy, I have found many myself. In fact I believe this is where the punter really comes up trumps so to speak. It's just a question of how long they're there for. These girls are not all as stupid as they may seem.

I;m talking about overall prices BUT that 50euros was worth £25 5 years ago - its now worth as good as £50.

Maybe the exchange rate has changed but the prices haven't

This thread does come up frm time to time, and everytime the answers are all the same.

Surely price is something the lady uses as a marketing tool. If she is quiet she may reduce rates, if she is busy she may put them up.

As for there being no correlation between price and service, that is very true, on the other hand, a punter that thinks he had a great punt at £80, may think the same punt is only average at £120, in the end price does change the perception of things.

It always strikes me as funny that the same punters claiming there are loads of great punts to be had at £80 or £100, are often the same people trying to convince girls who charge £150+ that they are pricing themselves out of the market. Could reality be that they are looking to book the ladies charging £150 because all those great punts at £80 might be good VFM at that price, but are not as good as the punt the slightly more expensive girls give them.