Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zadok

British/eastern European Duo Recommendations

5 posts in this topic

I know this is a topic that has been done to death on several other threads in the past - but the Thai Duo I was planning to treat myself to in early August looks like it wont be happening and with the oriental punting scene being "up in the air" at the moment it looks like I am going to have to stray outside by duo comfort zone.  Could someone please recommend a good British/Eastern European duo?

Despite every agency you care to name having its own duo page, I've found surprisingly few impartial reviews scattered across the different review sites.  

I am quite vanilla in terms of the services I am after.  What is more important is the girls to have a good chemistry together.  

If you want good cheemistry and are quite vanilla, I had a very good session a few weeks back at HOD with Jennifer and Chloe (£180 for 45 mins, which was great VFM as well). other duo combos there are Jennifer/Zara and Zara/Jenny.

It is possible to get a good experience through some of the better E.European agencies. I had a great time with Monica and Raisa some time ago, and they were only £300, which by London standards is not that scandalous. I think that pair have retired, but if I were you I'd call up Dior/Admirals and maybe one of the other ones and ask for a recommendation, and then have a good look online for any feedback for those girls (even if not working as part of a duo) - that way if you are trying to save time on research you can focus your options.

Thanks both

I don't think I'd want to try the EE agencies without more of a recommendation to go on - I've met girls in the past who I know are excellent 121, but who don't excel as part of a duo.

I think it look like HOD is the way to go this time

Call Dior, they are reputable and will point you in the right place. There's many legit FR's for Dior's duos, and also some members on here have had first hand experience.