Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titstar

Caught On Video - Advice Please

6 posts in this topic

Hi

Long time reader...first time post.

I visited a chinese massage shop recently and on leaving some big 20s chav type person came up to me. Called me and i realised he was recording on phone. I ignored him...but he followed for a few steps and asked if i had had a happy ending.

I picked up pace....he ran near me but then dropped off laughing

Now i am a private person. So i think legally he cant do anything with this. I wasnt followed etc.

I have though it through and think its a prank and nothing will come of it. But pls let me know thoughts

Thanks

There is a guy on youtube who goes around shoho filming people as they go in and out of the walkups,the videos of which he posts up.What makes it worse is he's a tad judgmental but in his other vids appears to be incredibly sex pesty(he acosts random women in supposed pick up tutorials.
Similarly there used to be a lads mag that would publish pictures people had taken of blokes leaving sex shops way before even youtube matey so this isnt exactly new.
I'm presuming they didn't ask for money or anything so they havent really broken any laws as such.The real problem for you is there is a chance the footage is now on youtube and by extension could end up on fb and other social networking sites.Now the odds of someone you know seeing the footage is in theory remote and even if they did,this is taken in the street so no prove you had actually been doing anything,although i suppose it could spark some awkward questions.Now if it does end up on line and you did manage to find it(highly unlikely but we'll run with this scenario)there may be some legal recourse to you,whether its using your image without your permission or invasion of privacy etc.This however has proven to be a grey area so you may not win and would you really want the publicity that went with it.

There is a guy on youtube who goes around shoho filming people as they go in and out of the walkups,the videos of which he posts up.What makes it worse is he's a tad judgmental but in his other vids appears to be incredibly sex pesty(he acosts random women in supposed pick up tutorials.

Link please?

I think we can do without a link to this idiots Youtube vids thanks very much.

Thank you.

Please do not post link.

I looked on youtube and couldnt find them. Best not to generate publicity.

Also i will be keeping an eye for next few weeks to see if it ends up on youtube, but i do feel it was a lad having fun rather than this.

Also given my age and social circles i dont think anyone would see it / recognise me.

His frontal video of me / face is at a distance.

Link please?

Theres already a link to his page in a warning posted in the soho thread.It will probably be many pages back by now.