HornyHemel

Poppy @ Ego

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if Poppy works at another establishment and offers a full personal service?

don't think so but you could always ask her ;)

The only girls at Ego Massage who offer a full service elsewhere are -

Charlize - Annabellas / MKE.

Jess - LMP

Valentina - HOD

Lottie - HOD & Annabellas

x

There used to be a Russian girl working at ego's, my brain is going cuckoo and her name now has now escaped me. It was quite a while back I saw her last, maybe 2 years, although I am pretty sure it was Martina (please correct me if that was the wrong name or I will go mad, lol)?

Did she quit? I know she used to say please no reviews of her as her family knew she worked as a masseuse in MK but didn't want them to know exactly what she did but she gave an absolutely superb service. I loved seeing her, although sadly only had the pleasure twice.

Is she ever returning? I'd love to have another session with her again some time.

Jess is at The Phoenix Club...in case people start searching for LMP ;)

I see Jayda isn't on that list of girls above but she is still on The Phoenix Club books, but I notice hasn't had a day for a couple of weeks and has been very infrequent recently. I know I haven't seen her much lately but I'd miss her if she retired from full service completely....though would wish her all the very best as I have shared MANY perfect times with her :wub:

HornyHemel.... If Poppy ever does start providing full service elsewhere, I'll be first in the queue. What a girl, what a body, what a fucking fantastic pair of BIG Polish boobies!!

On Monday, August 17, 2015 at 0:48 AM, balliohill said:

HornyHemel.... If Poppy ever does start providing full service elsewhere, I'll be first in the queue. What a girl, what a body, what a fucking fantastic pair of BIG Pol

Always wondered about Ego Massage! I know do they hand relief but I was wondering if anyone knows if Poppy does boob relief?

11 hours ago, benbatig said:

Always wondered about Ego Massage! I know do they hand relief but I was wondering if anyone knows if Poppy does boob relief?

Call them and ask x

Rachel worked at Hollywood in Leicester for a while but I dont think any longer

On 14/08/2015 at 10:48 PM, partylover said:

Jess is at The Phoenix Club...in case people start searching for LMP ;)

I see Jayda isn't on that list of girls above but she is still on The Phoenix Club books, but I notice hasn't had a day for a couple of weeks and has been very infrequent recently. I know I haven't seen her much lately but I'd miss her if she retired from full service completely....though would wish her all the very best as I have shared MANY perfect times with her :wub:

Jess is no longer at LMP/Phoenix does anyone know if more than hr is available with her at another place? maybe she will return to annabellas?

lots of nice new ladies at Ego...any of them at other establishmnets that anyone recognises please?

Poppy at ego is lovely, she's younger and prettier in the flesh than her pics. If you go body to body you pretty much find your cock sliding between her fantastic oily breasts anyway.  

1 person likes this

I still remember when I saw Poppy at Ego for the first time..... Could not believe that boobs like hers existed!!

Still shake my head to myself when thinking about them..... and I've had the pleasure probably around 10 - 12 times!!

1 person likes this