Molly Ex Maxes

18 posts in this topic

Anyone managed to contact or book Molly She seems to have left Maxes Angels i have sent a text and phone message and e mail - no reply yet. To be fair only about three days wait so far...

Cheers

Alan

She's on AW as Molly of London.

Looks like she's touring at the moment

There are a few girls from Maxes who have left in the past few months and are now on AW. Wonder if this is due to them having earned enough cash quickly to be able to not do so many bookings or whether it is because they are pushed too hard at Maxes and have had enough. The agency does have a reputation for working girls hard.

Wondered that too. I think its a mixture of both. Theres quite a few of them on AW now.

There are a few girls from Maxes who have left in the past few months and are now on AW. Wonder if this is due to them having earned enough cash quickly to be able to not do so many bookings or whether it is because they are pushed too hard at Maxes and have had enough. The agency does have a reputation for working girls hard.

Just wondering if anyone has confirmed that it is the same Molly? 

Yep, it's her. She's listed on Olivia Rose's profile.

1 person likes this

Wondered that too. I think its a mixture of both. Theres quite a few of them on AW now.

She's been on AW since April 2010 , it says on her profile

Yep, Olivia was also on AW prior to her stint at Maxes.

Yep, it's her. She's listed on Olivia Rose's profile.

Thanks Guys

Just search for Molly of London on AW. We're not allowed to put AW links on the forum

Saw Molly on Weds and she is as fabulous as ever; chatty, funny and that body is still as epic as ever (if there is a better boob job on a working girl, I've yet to come across them).  Hadn't seen her since Xmas; why I still don't know.  She's set up in a very nice apartment with a couple of other ex Maxes girls including Olivia in a very nice part of London.

Contacted through AW, she got back to me next day.  She asked to shift the time slightly the day before which was no hassle.  

Saw Molly on Weds and she is as fabulous as ever; chatty, funny and that body is still as epic as ever (if there is a better boob job on a working girl, I've yet to come across them).  Hadn't seen her since Xmas; why I still don't know.  She's set up in a very nice apartment with a couple of other ex Maxes girls including Olivia in a very nice part of London.

Contacted through AW, she got back to me next day.  She asked to shift the time slightly the day before which was no hassle.  

Review going on?

You can paste AW links here. Can someone please link me to her? I can't find her under 'Molly of London' .. thanks!

Give this a go, I did.

Edited by JKay
AW link removed

Removed? I thought AW links could be provided in here. If you check the Ebony thread under London forum, there's loads of links. What's changed recently?!

Removed? I thought AW links could be provided in here. If you check the Ebony thread under London forum, there's loads of links. What's changed recently?!

can you point them out please.