eaglebuddy

Tatiana

3 posts in this topic

Another gem in MK. I couldn't believe my eyes when she walked in, such beauty and a perfect 

body. I was even more surprised by her enthusiasm, straight into French kissing and nibbling.

Had a long massage afterwards, already planning my next visit.

There are a few new girls on the rota, has anyone tried Denise or Amber out, they both look hot? 

1 person likes this

Thanks for the feedback on Tatiana, I was about to start a thread about her but seems you already have, I have had a strong attraction toward her since she started and saw her first pics but know she was new so haven't visited her yet.

Seems like she is already experienced and is becoming a hit. I have not heard anything bad about her, so may have to book her sometime very soon. ;)

Have to agree, had a wonderful time with her, she is absolutely stunning just like her photos on the website and very good at accommodating your needs always asking what you want to do. Seems that you had a very similar experience to me. She definitely one of my favourite girls now. She does things different to a lot of other girls and its a nice change, plus her massage was unique too and very enjoyable. Lovely french kissing throughout. Not many girls can make me cum twice but she did in 40 minutes with 5 minutes to spare. For a 20 year old who has only been working for 1 month she is very experienced. Going to write up a full report ASAP (well maybe tomorrow) this girl is going to be a star I think.

Edited by BigPoppa