Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beast

Parties.

7 posts in this topic

I have been to a number of parties over the years in Yorkshire, and most recently to a Hush Parties event in Manchester.  The parties have varied from organised parlour events to more casual turn up a fuck a couple of girls in a house with guys turning up as and when.  I have never had a bad experience and am amazed the scene now seems to be restricted to London and the south of England.  Are we all too shy in the North?  Or am I just not looking in the right place?  Any northerners out there who can point me in the right direction?

No but I'll be interested to see if someone answers as it's something to tick off the bucket list.

I noticed there's a profile for Schoolgirl Kate on adultwork who mentions a gangbang once a month and two girls being present. Not a party exactly but don't know if that would interest you. Only oral with is on offer from her though by the looks of it.

Came across this on the Phoenix (London Parties) twitter page:

http://www.tlc-club.co.uk/- based in Birmingham so not quite Up North.

The hostesses are from Phoenix and website appears similar-ish to Phoenix so may be connected but there again may be not.

I remember last year when Phoenix went under LMP - that there was LMP regional parties sprouting out - Birmingham, Bristol & Manchester - may they are trying it again with Birmingham to begin with but there again maybe not - but no harm contacting Phoenix and TLC and asking if they know of party plans Up North!

There used to be quite a few and regular parties/ gangbang type events up here......

these days they are almost non existent..... partly I believe because of the risk of having groups in one premises.... and the party girls of old have mostly retired or grown out of the scene..... myself included.

Came across this on the Phoenix (London Parties) twitter page:

http://www.tlc-club.co.uk/- based in Birmingham so not quite Up North.

The hostesses are from Phoenix and website appears similar-ish to Phoenix so may be connected but there again may be not.

I remember last year when Phoenix went under LMP - that there was LMP regional parties sprouting out - Birmingham, Bristol & Manchester - may they are trying it again with Birmingham to begin with but there again maybe not - but no harm contacting Phoenix and TLC and asking if they know of party plans Up North!

Many thanks for the suggestion, I will give them a ring and let you know

Many thanks for the suggestion, I will give them a ring and let you know

Phoned them last week and had a little difficulty speaking to a girl who didn't have English as a first language.  The up shot is that they are planning to start parties in Birmingham (this would fill the gap which Hush Parties seem to have left - looks like they have given up).  Birmingham is still too far from Yorkshire!