Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
simonwilly

Goodbye Roxy

3 posts in this topic

Heartbroken Roxy has left Massage Northampton, saw this beautiful young lady just once but what an incredible and memorable experience it was, she was so petite and slim but not skinny she had a few tattoos but they suited her and they didn't look tacky. She had the most beautiful long silky dark hair and her skin was so soft. Although I saw her just the once I would look forward to new photos of her posted on the parlours Twitter page. I am so glad I saved a couple of photos to remember her by.

She had a great personality and was so enthusiastic about what she was doing, the most attractive lady I have ever met in the industry. My only hope is that she resurfaces in the industry in Northampton very soon.

Goodbye Roxy xxx.

Why not just be grateful you saw her before she left.

It is pointless bemoaning the loss of a favourite (let alone someone only seen once) because it is inevitable they will go and inevitable other lovely ladies will arrive at some time or other.

I have lost count of the number of ladies i have adored over the many years and they have all left to live out their lives and others, sooner or later, have come into my life.

Yes, great for you if Roxy returns but unfortunate if you let her current/permanent departure cast a shadow over your punting (let alone real world) state of mind.

Heartbroken Roxy has left Massage Northampton, saw this beautiful young lady just once but what an incredible and memorable experience it was, she was so petite and slim but not skinny she had a few tattoos but they suited her and they didn't look tacky. She had the most beautiful long silky dark hair and her skin was so soft. Although I saw her just the once I would look forward to new photos of her posted on the parlours Twitter page. I am so glad I saved a couple of photos to remember her by.

She had a great personality and was so enthusiastic about what she was doing, the most attractive lady I have ever met in the industry. My only hope is that she resurfaces in the industry in Northampton very soon.

Goodbye Roxy xxx.

Christ, you sound like a love sick puppy not a grown man.

This is a working girl which you only saw once, id be very concerned if you ever actually built up a rapport with a regular.

Just keep in mind that she wont remember you, has no idea who you are and now move on to your next punt