Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ContentGuy

Lbc Phone In On Now

11 posts in this topic

Topic thread says it all really, Iain Dale is discussing legalising prostitution.

Lots of callers with usual prejudiced and uninformed views.

If anyone fancies livening it / bringing some perspective, me - content to listen.

CG

Lbc? Got the number?

Lbc? Got the number?

97.3      it's a popular radio talk show  , started out in london but now national coverage  ,  even MK   !

Lbc? Got the number?

97.3      it's a popular radio talk show  , started out in london but now national coverage  ,  even MK   !

I think she meant the phone number!!

It can also be accessed via the internet.

I think she meant the phone number!!

Don't rememer it off the top of my head but if she tunes in to the show they give out the number frequently  . I'm a fan  , specially the late night phone in's when the drunks and wierdo's call in . 

Ah well, couldnt find the number, only where to listen to it live but it said i needed to download the app

Ah well, couldnt find the number, only where to listen to it live but it said i needed to download the app

Shelagh Fogarty is talking about it now, you can listen to it on a PC from "Listen Live" on the website.

The number is 0345 60 60 973

CG

She's banging on about how degrading sex work is, she really should be a daily mail journo

CG

She's banging on about how degrading sex work is, she really should be a daily mail journo

CG

When will you people stop using any opportunity to knock the Daily Mail? I don't think there's any particular evidence that their articles take this line, and their readers' comments certainly don't.

When will you people stop using any opportunity to knock the Daily Mail? I don't think there's any particular evidence that their articles take this line, and their readers' comments certainly don't.

That wasn't my point, it was more about the DM's tendency to moralize and bang on endlessly with very few apparent facts or knowledge of the subject matter.

But then again, I stopped reading is as many of "us people have", much prefering the Times online, so I'll leave DM and expertise around it's comments and contents to  you people.

CG