londonguy

Brooke Or Arabella!

7 posts in this topic

Looking to treat myself and Brooke of Bijoux and Arabella of Allure have caught my eye. Cant find much reviews on either has anyone any recommendations? Thanks

i saw Arabella of Allure in April and she was absolutely gorgeous - beautiful, very easy to talk to, very openminded (no anal) - and she really enjoys sex. I can therefore wholeheartedly recommend her!

I've seen a lot of the girls at Allure and Bijoux and to be honest neither is the best girl at their respective agencies. In particular, at Bijoux there are much better than Brooke. 

At Allure I highly recommend:

Annabelle, Lara, Jessica, the Australian girl Ellison and Evie(when she's back)

At Bijoux, I highly recommend:

Emily, Amelia, Chantelle, Tilly, and also Emma(for an Oriental experience)

2 people like this

On 8 August 2015 at 4:25 PM, FantasyLover said:

I've seen a lot of the girls at Allure and Bijoux and to be honest neither is the best girl at their respective agencies. In particular, at Bijoux there are much better than Brooke. 

At Allure I highly recommend:

Annabelle, Lara, Jessica, the Australian girl Ellison and Evie(when she's back)

At Bijoux, I highly recommend:

Emily, Amelia, Chantelle, Tilly, and also Emma(for an Oriental experience)

First experience of using Bijoux yesterday. 

I was absolutely blown away (excuse the pun!) by Tilly. I'm married but think it could be very easy to fall for her. I don't often see ladies more than once. Prob because it's a bit of a thrill for me the "unknown". The only other lady I've seen more than once was someone a few years ago who worked for valentines of London. Dark hair English lady, mid-late 20s then, forget her name though? Glamour model look. I'm definitely going to see Tilly again though. Think it's the genuineness of her that did it for me.

On 7 August 2015 at 8:18 AM, londonguy said:

Arabella of Allure have caught my eye. Cant find much reviews on either has anyone any recommendations? Thanks

Didn't Arabella join decadence agency I think I remember reading it on a previous thread.

57 minutes ago, kelvinc said:

First experience of using Bijoux yesterday. 

I was absolutely blown away (excuse the pun!) by Tilly. I'm married but think it could be very easy to fall for her. I don't often see ladies more than once. Prob because it's a bit of a thrill for me the "unknown". The only other lady I've seen more than once was someone a few years ago who worked for valentines of London. Dark hair English lady, mid-late 20s then, forget her name though? Glamour model look. I'm definitely going to see Tilly again though. Think it's the genuineness of her that did it for me.

Ive seen Tilly when she was called Lulu, and yes your right she's dam fine, she told me i could book her here as she's an indie too check link below

Annabelle of Soho

Looking to see Annabelle are you able to expand on her looks and services pls?