dt1

The New Tlc Club

13 posts in this topic

Any feedback yet?

Appears to be an easy place to find

Didnt autumn start a parlour there and had to close down because of intimidation from the locals?

Didnt autumn start a parlour there and had to close down because of intimidation from the locals?

I think there were neighbour objections but an armed gang raid may have been Mr and Mrs Smithers from no 14 or a robbery on a different scale.

Not sure it was when Autumn was occupying the place or on a day a party was going on.

Edited by vivluvsme

TLC is as far as I am aware run out of The Tudor Lounge ( Tudor Lounge Club) hence TLC moniker.

Yes I rented the place in the day.

As far as any trouble, it did happen while we were there, but it was on one of the evening parties, so nothing to do with us.

There was not any issue on our (allotted rental time) days, and I had no concerns that their would be.

There are several parties run out of the venue, or was a while ago, (You can rent the premises)

I know BBC parties, and quite a few others were run from there.

Yes there were neighbour objections and it was plastered all over the papers... but really when is it not made into a sensational headline for joe blogs.

They were licensed as a adult party venue (swingers club) by the council, even with neighbourhood objections.

The Venue itself is stunning, and the perfect place to party, the beds are fab for it, there is a jacuzzi, bar, locker rooms, changing rooms, multiple showers, communal showers, and even have a terrace with heaters for smokers.

There is 1 extra large party room, 3 further party rooms all inter linkable on the first floor, a lounge and large party room on the ground floor, there is also a basement floor complete with dungeon equipment.

So you have all the Info...

The girls there as you have said OP are good party girls, the venue is more than ample for parties & swinging, and from what I've seen the price is pretty decent...

So as they say, the ball is in your court.

Best wishes 

A xx

I went to a party at the Tudor Lounge last year and can confirm it has all the facilities mentioned above. My only complaints were that I could not park close by and had to go over the dual carriage way to the retail park, not a serious problem I know.

More serious in view was lack of toilets. Unless it has changed, there was only one on the staircase for gents and a bathroom which was supposed to be reserved for the ladies. This meant wasting party time queuing. 

Regards the 'trouble' here that was reported in the local paper at the time and was mentioned on here but I think the thread was locked. However things seem to be going OK there now.

Regards,

davidgood

Regards the 'trouble' here that was reported in the local paper at the time and was mentioned on here but I think the thread was locked. However things seem to be going OK there now.

Not trying to be cute but things will seem to be going well until they go wrong again, if they do,

On 11/5/2015 at 8:26 PM, vivluvsme said:

Not trying to be cute but things will seem to be going well until they go wrong again, if they do,

Obviously you must be psychic or clairvoyant VLM.

Have you seen the reports in the local papers about the fire at the Tudor Lounge just after Christmas?

Regards,

davidgood

1 hour ago, davidgood said:

Obviously you must be psychic or clairvoyant VLM.

Have you seen the reports in the local papers about the fire at the Tudor Lounge just after Christmas?

Regards,

davidgood

I knew of it but haven't read about it.

Seems a bit too coincidental to be an accident but I simply don't know.

Very disappointing for TLC and for their clients.

Is this site still operative? And in which part of Birmingham ais it?

On 1/5/2016 at 10:29 PM, marcodr said:

Is this site still operative? And in which part of Birmingham ais it?

If you clicked on the link at the start of this thread you would see the venue and operator is closed until further notice.

Only read about the fire and robbery yesterday when I was looking into making a trip to Brum to visit TLC. I hope if they re-open they tighten up security somewhat