ostarawright

Bait And Switch Warning: Dollyvanessa In Imperial Wharf

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I went to see DollyVanessa from the purple site today, or so I thought. I should have walked as soon as I realised it wasn't her, she'd been replaced with a slightly overwright romanian lady who tried to charge me more than the rates on the website. When I moved to walk she offered to match the website rate but I still should have left. She rushed everything and didn't offer the OWO etc advertised, there wasn't even a real bed in the room and I left early and disappointed. 

She tried to get me to add her separate number for "Magda and friends" 

I'm still fairly new to all this, is there any way i can complain to the purple site about this?

I'm still fairly new to all this, is there any way i can complain to the purple site about this?

yes there is but you will need to be logged into your aw profile to do so.

I couldn't see the option - it just says "this person needs to approve all feedback" - i thought there'd be some kind of feedback only option around

I couldn't see the option - it just says "this person needs to approve all feedback" - i thought there'd be some kind of feedback only option around

don't look for feedback, look to report the problem.

Go to the problem members profile,

look at the bottom left of her page for "Authentic member?"

Click on this and follow instructions.

I saw Dollyvanessa in Wallington, Surrey a couple of weeks ago, wasn't the girl in the pics either, but she was still hot and provided a fantastic service, was working in a flat with another girl.