Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doejohn

007 Cim - Who Currently Offers This?

10 posts in this topic

Hello

Just enquiring out of the current roster on 007 who legitimately offers CIM service?

Kind Regards

Christy offers this for sure, I had the pleasure of unloading between her sweet lips just a couple of weeks ago. I reckon most of the 007 girls are fine with CIM, though there are exceptions.

Since when has an Asian agency been so heavily advertising EE girls?

Needs must when the devil drives - expect much more following recent events.

Appreciate the feedback - is Christy's overall service a good level too?

I am at a dilemma now... Mercedes / Mata or Christy?!?

I saw Christy many moons ago. Older than her years would say online, but carries her ago well. Very petite and very small, I'm not the biggest of guys nor smallest and she had to use lube and seemed like it was a 'tight fit' .. absolutely incredible massage. She has had years of professional massage experience, her massage is as good as if not better than a professional! She's very cute, implants, but tight and huge on her small little body. I would highly recommend, but then again I have not seen Mercedes or Mata.

I saw Christy many moons ago. Older than her years would say online, but carries her ago well. Very petite and very small, I'm not the biggest of guys nor smallest and she had to use lube and seemed like it was a 'tight fit' .. absolutely incredible massage. She has had years of professional massage experience, her massage is as good as if not better than a professional! She's very cute, implants, but tight and huge on her small little body. I would highly recommend, but then again I have not seen Mercedes or Mata.

I don't know what your age requirements are, and although both of these girls are on the more mature side,they have beautiful bodies (ok big tits) , and give an excellent service.

they have beautiful bodies (ok big tits) ...

@Mercedes : nice girl,full natural breasts,good service,cim excellent but beautiful body...No.

she's fat-by which i don't mean nicely plump or curvy.

@Mercedes : nice girl,full natural breasts,good service,cim excellent but beautiful body...No.

she's fat-by which i don't mean nicely plump or curvy.

Haven't seen her for a while, and I thought she was more plump/curvy rather than fat, Also I think my opinion is shaded by the fact that I had a good time, and that she has big tits.