NIK

Parlour owner 'ruminating.'

26 posts in this topic

Not had a punt since 30 October now. My inclination is starting to return slowly, but as I'm not really wanting to visit a parlour the options locally are very limited and an imminent punt isn't really on the horizon.

I phoned Cameos Sheffield parlour on Sunday about 1pm. I probably only had about a 5% inclination to actually visit, but I like to keep up to date with what's happening - or not as the case may be :P. I was also interested to see if they'd actually be working on the Sunday after Xmas.

I only intended to phone Cameos as it is a bit nearer for me than the others and I haven't been for a bit. I've just about given up on Diplomat and their limited hit and miss services despite their constant postive FR's, whilst GFE also doesn't live up to its amazing reports.

Well a guy answered, the first time for a long time there.

'Can you tell me who's working?' I asked.

'I'm sitting here on my own,' he replied. 'There were supposed to be two girls but both phoned at 11 crying off.'

'So you're going to have to close then?' I replied, almost feeing sorry for him.

'I'm ruminating at the moment,' he answered.

By now my sorrow had changed to amusement. :D Not heard anyone use that word for years.

But my point is this once again shows the unreliable nature of parlour workers. Okay at least they phoned to tell him they weren't coming - many don't even bother to do that.

You could also argue that it was perhaps unwise to open on the Sunday after Xmas - although I noticed Arabesque in Bury was open Xmas day!

I suppose the other agument is that if they don't turn up they don't get paid, unlike some legitimate jobs, but they do frequently seem much less reliable than 'non working' girls.

I used to arrange up to ten girls a day. Its a bit like airlines overbooking seats.

On most occasions I ended up with the right amount of girls.

When too many did show up they got a bit upset.

However, there were occasions if I hadn't overbooked I would have had to have closed. Then I would have been upset.

Better them upset than me upset I say.

It did work out in the end though because I was friendly with other parlour owners so I would send them my spares when they were short.

More fool the parlours who would just book one or 2 and trust them to turn up. Had many a madame cry her eyes out to me on the phone when girls didn't turn up and they had to close.

I never had to close.

i thought ruminate was what bovines did???????????????

I used to arrange up to ten girls a day. Its a bit like airlines overbooking seats.

On most occasions I ended up with the right amount of girls.

When too many did show up they got a bit upset.

However, there were occasions if I hadn't overbooked I would have had to have closed. Then I would have been upset.

Better them upset than me upset I say.

It did work out in the end though because I was friendly with other parlour owners so I would send them my spares when they were short.

More fool the parlours who would just book one or 2 and trust them to turn up. Had many a madame cry her eyes out to me on the phone when girls didn't turn up and they had to close.

I never had to close.

Yes, several years ago I was in Arabesque one Sunday morning when one girl had turned up out of the scheduled four. There were customers waiting and it was chaos as the receptionist was phoning here there and everywhere to try to make up the numbers.

By the way, what is ruminating?? :D

Reading that he was "ruminating" amused me. I mean, a parlour with no girls is like a pub with no aclcohol, it defeats the object of going. Did he hope that a punter would settle for the male parlour owner instead of one of his girls.....?

Reading that he was "ruminating" amused me. I mean, a parlour with no girls is like a pub with no aclcohol, it defeats the object of going. Did he hope that a punter would settle for the male parlour owner instead of one of his girls.....?

When he got an enquiry I suppose he could always say "Well I can put on a wig and dree".

Ruminate is rather a nice word.

I have to agree, I like that word and would have not been disappointed if I'd phoned only to find no girls working yet come away with a word that had long since drifted from my vocabulary. And for free too.

I am currently ruminating over a prospective punt for tomorrow with beautiful very busty young (20) Indian student near Hitchin.

You don't think he was a punter then who'd wandered in and found himslef the only person there to answer the phone and refill the shower gell bottles??

Given the choice, I prefer to cogitate. Sometimes furiously.

Not had a punt since 30 October now. My inclination is starting to return slowly, but as I'm not really wanting to visit a parlour the options locally are very limited and an imminent punt isn't really on the horizon.

I phoned Cameos Sheffield parlour on Sunday about 1pm. I probably only had about a 5% inclination to actually visit, but I like to keep up to date with what's happening - or not as the case may be :P. I was also interested to see if they'd actually be working on the Sunday after Xmas.

I only intended to phone Cameos as it is a bit nearer for me than the others and I haven't been for a bit. I've just about given up on Diplomat and their limited hit and miss services despite their constant postive FR's, whilst GFE also doesn't live up to its amazing reports.

Well a guy answered, the first time for a long time there.

'Can you tell me who's working?' I asked.

'I'm sitting here on my own,' he replied. 'There were supposed to be two girls but both phoned at 11 crying off.'

'So you're going to have to close then?' I replied, almost feeing sorry for him.

'I'm ruminating at the moment,' he answered.

By now my sorrow had changed to amusement. :D Not heard anyone use that word for years.

But my point is this once again shows the unreliable nature of parlour workers. Okay at least they phoned to tell him they weren't coming - many don't even bother to do that.

You could also argue that it was perhaps unwise to open on the Sunday after Xmas - although I noticed Arabesque in Bury was open Xmas day!

I suppose the other agument is that if they don't turn up they don't get paid, unlike some legitimate jobs, but they do frequently seem much less reliable than 'non working' girls.

Rumination Exacerbates Your Stress Levels

Rumination Exacerbates Your Stress Levels

How do you it does??????

How do you it does??????

Your lacking the "know" my friend:D

Your lacking the "know" my friend:D

Of course, that's why I need to call on your wisdom Lou

Up here in Scotland the farmers call it "chewing the cud" its when the cow regurgitates the grass back up from one stomach and chews it a bit more, before passing back down to the next stomach.

The man in the parlour was probaley chewing over his dilema as what to do next.

I had a similer problem yesterday,I had an excellent booking with a lady at her flat, as i walked away i still had a burning desire for more, even though we went at it non stop for the hour. My dilema was do I go back for another hour as I had a booking confirmed for the following day on the other side of the country. So I went in sat in the local Golden arches and replenished the lost calories befor thinking "fuck it" go for both so I got back on the phone and took the next available booking with the Glasgow lady. Happy days.

I do something similar I've had a quiet day, or bookings have dropped out and I just don't get into Ruthie mode. Come a certain time I've decided I am not wanting to see anyone so kick back and into PJs. Then comes in a call - I'm happy to take it since it could be an advance enquiry (very common for me), it's a chap wanting to see me now. Sorry I'm not available, oh but your site says so. Nopey. This can also happen when I've had bookings during the day or simply have gotten to a certain time when I've decided that's all folks.

The guy then says "Well you are answering your phone" so I say "Yes I'm taking enquiries only". Confusion occurs at that point - lady answering phone so why isn't she available?Well because to be poised for action 20 hours a day, 7 days a week can wear you out of the profession.

Of course, that's why I need to call on your wisdom Lou4fun

Normal rates apply;)

Normal rates apply;)

May I haggle? They don't call me Marvin Haggler for nothing you know :rolleyes:

May I haggle? They don't call me Marvin Haggler for nothing you know :rolleyes:

You may haggle Marvin but you have met your sugar with me baby.

Its your fault for developing the ability to have sex anytime. Quite useful though imagine if you were only receptive once a year like most other animals.

Confusion occurs at that point - lady answering phone so why isn't she available?Well because to be poised for action 20 hours a day, 7 days a week can wear you out of the profession.

Its your fault for developing the ability to have sex anytime. Quite useful though imagine if you were only receptive once a year like most other animals.

I do hate this hybrid/thread/linear mode thingy

You may haggle Marvin but you have met your sugar with me baby.

The only question remaining is; one lump or two sweetie pie.:rolleyes:?

The only question remaining is; one lump or two sweetie pie.:rolleyes:?

I was referring to sugar Ray, so the more lumps the better :D