Jonnybgood

Reviews-Fees For A Punt?

18 posts in this topic

Just been looking at the review section and the, How Much Was Charged, bit has disappeared, not just on new reviews but old ones too.

Price is one of the criteria I use in choosing a punt, if that is now missing its going to be pointless for me to read them.

I hope that's a temporary glitch, otherwise that renders the whole section somewhat pointless.

have you reported it to Galahad yet?

have you reported it to Galahad yet?

Nope, thought it was something new.

still the same - reviews now pretty pointless really

still the same - reviews now pretty pointless really

So you only look at the reviews for the prices and nothing else? I would say they would only be deemed pointless if the bulk information written by the guys disappeared or the girls name and contact details. You can easily see fees by clicking on the ladies contact details and going to her online profiles.

1 person likes this

In addition to reducing the number of mouse clicks / amount of sifting through supplier's web sites for a casual browse of girls you're interested in, you can also see if the fees have been increased or decreased since the review was written, which can be useful.

So you only look at the reviews for the prices and nothing else? I would say they would only be deemed pointless if the bulk information written by the guys disappeared or the girls name and contact details. You can easily see fees by clicking on the ladies contact details and going to her online profiles.

Oh jeez you do like to pick up on just about anything don't you?

Pointless in the sense that I certainly wouldn't select a lady to see if I had no idea what her fees were, given that they can vary hugely across the market. Anything you can pick me up on for that?

Meh

has anyone reported it yet?

What's the best way to report it? Since everyone else seems to be ignoring you, I will gladly report it. 

What's the best way to report it? Since everyone else seems to be ignoring you, I will gladly report it.

I would assume that you need to PM Galahad and let him now what's happening and he should rectify it that way x

Oh jeez you do like to pick up on just about anything don't you?

Pointless in the sense that I certainly wouldn't select a lady to see if I had no idea what her fees were, given that they can vary hugely across the market. Anything you can pick me up on for that?

Meh

Not really its just that it seemed you were making a pointless comment. Is it  my fault if some posters hand it over on a plate ;)

Are  you not able to google the lady. Its irrelevent wether her fees have gone up down or around the bend. What she charged in the past is completely irrelevent to what she charges now and its now that you are looking at her, not in the past, you cant make a retrospective time travel booking can you

My point is that if her name or contact info was gone the review would be pointless as you would not be able to know who it was about

If the main body of blurb was gone it would the review would be pointless as you would have NO clue about what happened in the booking

If the fees are missing you can just google her and find her website, aw or agency and they all have the fees right there for you to see.

Emailed G, just in case no one has yet

Are you not able to google the lady. Its irrelevent wether her fees have gone up down or around the bend. What she charged in the past is completely irrelevent to what she charges now and its now that you are looking at her, not in the past, you cant make a retrospective time travel booking can you

Actually, if a WG has increased her fees that usually indicates a steady stream of regulars which means she's less likely to be running a conveyor belt of bookings. If she's dropped her fees that's normally an indication of a decline in popularity. All useful research.

Actually, if a WG has increased her fees that usually indicates a steady stream of regulars which means she's less likely to be running a conveyor belt of bookings. If she's dropped her fees that's normally an indication of a decline in popularity. All useful research.

No thats an assumption. Lots of us put out deals and special offers at quieter times of year or just because we have had a quieter than average week. If  you get a couple of reviews from it then its no indication that you have declined in popularity just that your offer happened to attract reviewers this time around. Also many girls come into this game with higher fees then when they realise that its not reasonable for the area they work in they lower them to find the right level, doesnt mean they are not popular, just that their fee is a tenner more than the locals are happy to pay. Also, if the pimps move into an area bringing their pimped but still popular "because the girls display no evidence to the clients that they are controlled <_< " stable of trafficked girls with them then I guess that could also affect quite dramatically the business the girls get who are already there just based on price if the pimped girls are put out at a much lower rate.

Believe me some guys DO make the decision on who to see based on a tenner <_<

Re the increased fee,, it could just mean she is testing the waters to see if she can get higher, has reduced working hours coming up so wishes to maintain her income whilst working less etc.

Nothing is black and white in this business

Edited by Chloe Kisses

has anyone reported it yet?

Thankyou Chloe for reporting it, I've only been able to dip into the forums briefly over the past few days, otherwise I would have reported the problem.

Instead of posting twice on here asking if anyone had reported it, would it have been quicker for JKay to have checked if there was a problem and reported it himself. This is not a pop at moderators but I have no idea what sort of contact you have with Galahad or how busy you are policing the forums, I imagine it can be a thankless task.

The glitch appears to have been fixed. Magic?

Thankyou Chloe for reporting it, I've only been able to dip into the forums briefly over the past few days, otherwise I would have reported the problem.

Instead of posting twice on here asking if anyone had reported it, would it have been quicker for JKay to have checked if there was a problem and reported it himself. This is not a pop at moderators but I have no idea what sort of contact you have with Galahad or how busy you are policing the forums, I imagine it can be a thankless task.

Unfortunatly the review section is out of the reach of the mod team so the fastest way is to report it to G direct.