Nuckingfuts

Recommendations

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, going to be working in Harlow in a couple of weeks, and would like some recommendations for a WG for some time in the evening.

Someone slim, and below 30.

I had a look at the South East regional forum, but the last post has been unanswered for a couple of months and the rest are all asking if older places/people are still around.

budget for an hour is £130.

the purple site does bring about one or two potential suitors, however i thought id ask the experts if there were others.

Thanks

We always recommend AW and doing a proper search including all the criteria that interests you the most.

Hi all, going to be working in Harlow in a couple of weeks, and would like some recommendations for a WG for some time in the evening.

Is Harlow not Essex ?

@annabelle, i did a wider search and came up with a couple of potential options, so im here asking for recommendations for WG's that may not advertise on AW.

@Jkay, yes it is classed as essex, however its closer to waltham abbey rather than canvey island. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Harlow,+Essex/@51.7659541,0.1110165,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x47d89098ea9c95c5:0xbeebc5ba8ebf1690