Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MySecretLife

Has Anyone Tried The "shock Therapy Pleasure Probe By Pipe Dream?

11 posts in this topic

I was recommended to buy this product but every time I get it out of it's box and turn it on it gives me a massive shock! It's meant to be an amazing butt plug but until I try it first I'm not going to use it on a lover! And I'm massively scared to try it .... Has anyone here tried it and liked it?

If you are going to use electrics its best to start if small and work your way up because it IS scary and you could cause someone huge pain. I've hot s tiny little handheld device that looks similar to a pen, I'm using that only for now

Try turning it to the lowest output and using it externally across the skin first till you get used to it and know it. I would not insert it into anyone unless they have had this in the past or already had it used externally so they know what to expect x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

If you are going to use electrics its best to start if small and work your way up because it IS scary and you could cause someone huge pain. I've hot s tiny little handheld device that looks similar to a pen, I'm using that only for now

Try turning it to the lowest output and using it externally across the skin first till you get used to it and know it. I would not insert it into anyone unless they have had this in the past or already had it used externally so they know what to expect x

This sounds more like aversion therapy.  Not quite what the average WG needs to achieve.  :wacko::)

Edited by robert49

This sounds more like aversion therapy.  Not quite what the average WG needs to achieve.  :wacko::)

You would be surprised at the number of guys who enjoy a little tingle here and there. The one I have has such a low output when on the lowest setting that most guys cant even feel it until I test it on their palms and when I turn it up a tad it literally gives little sharp tingles.. Nothing wrong with adding new tricks to your bag in this industry because there are so many guys out there who are seeking new things to try, sometimes they like it, sometimes they dont but they are openminded to new sensations which is what this is part of, sensation play. It can be sensual or you can crank it up a bit to deliver some low level pain which again, a lot of guys enjoy either as the main event or to be a little adventurous.

I know someone who has the violet wand, estim, the lot, she is not short of guys wanting to book her for the experience

You have to remember robert that these thing are optional, they are given upon request only or offered to guys seeking new experiences who the have the option to say no thanks once you have explained to them what these different devices do.

Plus lets be honest here...who on earth wants to be average ;)^_^

Edited by Chloe Kisses

You would be surprised at the number of guys who enjoy a little tingle here and there. The one I have has such a low output when on the lowest setting that most guys cant even feel it until I test it on their palms and when I turn it up a tad it literally gives little sharp tingles.. Nothing wrong with adding new tricks to your bag in this industry because there are so many guys out there who are seeking new things to try, sometimes they like it, sometimes they dont but they are openminded to new sensations which is what this is part of, sensation play. It can be sensual or you can crank it up a bit to deliver some low level pain which again, a lot of guys enjoy either as the main event or to be a little adventurous.

I know someone who has the violet wand, estim, the lot, she is not short of guys wanting to book her for the experience

You have to remember robert that these thing are optional, they are given upon request only or offered to guys seeking new experiences who the have the option to say no thanks once you have explained to them what these different devices do.

Plus lets be honest here...who on earth wants to be average ;)^_^

I'll stop trying to be amusing, I'm not very good at it.  :)

I'll stop trying to be amusing, I'm not very good at it.  :)

Well  you just made me smile so.... ^_^

There's none so queer as folk as they say ... and apparently used internally in men it gives amazing prostrate orgasms...

I've done a bit more research now and found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booQq9W0jcU

Luckily my research didn't stop there ... I know it's probably obvious (but not to me!) that you shouldn't use it around metal .. as I have an intimate piercing that was extremely useful to know!!! :huh:

"Plus lets be honest here...who on earth wants to be average ;) ^_^"

Well exactly!! :)

"Plus lets be honest here...who on earth wants to be average ;) ^_^"

Well exactly!! :)

Actually, as I've said before, there's a lot to be said for being average in certain areas.  :)

Actually, as I've said before, there's a lot to be said for being average in certain areas.  :)

Ha! That is also true :)

There's none so queer as folk as they say ... and apparently used internally in men it gives amazing prostrate orgasms...

I've done a bit more research now and found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booQq9W0jcU

Luckily my research didn't stop there ... I know it's probably obvious (but not to me!) that you shouldn't use it around metal .. as I have an intimate piercing that was extremely useful to know!!! :huh:

lol..the metal..if  you have a guy who like sounds AND electrics they CAN make a good mix  ;) or even if he has a metal cock piercing  ^_^