Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
holder2

Spanish or Russian?

10 posts in this topic

I went to a sauna recently and the girl said she was Russian but spoke quite clearly in a Spanish accent. So I said "That's funny, I would have said you were Spanish or Latino" so she replies "no I am Russian" so I asked her in Russian "how are you today?" (I know a little bit) and she obviously doesn't speak it because she didn't answer. I know a Spanish accent when I hear one.

This is not the first time. I can understand why a girl would need to change her name but her nationality? Why ever?

Some ladies change their nationality more times than Jason Bourne lol, :P

But normally they claim to be EU nationals Brazilianis want to be Spanish or Russians want to be Latvian etc. It happens all over, a well known fkk girl In Germany claims to be Finnish, but she Is defo a Russkie. :D

I know an Albanian lady who's Spanish is fluent with regional accent that fools even other Spanish ladies.

I went to a sauna recently and the girl said she was Russian but spoke quite clearly in a Spanish accent. So I said "That's funny, I would have said you were Spanish or Latino" so she replies "no I am Russian" so I asked her in Russian "how are you today?" (I know a little bit) and she obviously doesn't speak it because she didn't answer. I know a Spanish accent when I hear one.

This is not the first time. I can understand why a girl would need to change her name but her nationality? Why ever?

This is common. I have spoken in French to girls that claim to be French, and in Spanish to girls be Spanish, and have had the same reaction. I am sure that my French and Spanish are not that bad. Very annoying, because I was hoping to practice my French/Spanish, while having a good time too.

It is all part of a fact of life that you have to get used to if you use saunas. Girls claim to be 25, but are really 45. They claim to be dress size 8, but are size 16. They claim to offer GFE, but refuse to kiss (what sort of girlfriend would have sex with you, but refuse to kiss you while you do it?). The best solution, in my opinion, is to find -- eventually, after a lot of wasted money and effort with rubbish -- a girl that you really do like and who does everything she claims, and then make her your regular. It is far simpler that way, and more enjoyable.

My first 3some was with two russian girls who claimed to be dutch. Unfortunatley, apart from their russian accents, they never can say "ay" properly, for 1 of them she answered in russian when I asked her a question in russian, when I asked why they pretended to be dutch they said they thought it was more sophisticated!!

I like the Spanish or Brazilian girls who claim to be Italian. Why bother?

I like the Spanish or Brazilian girls who claim to be Italian. Why bother?

Exactly, what makes a Italian more sophiticated and more desireable, I've met some real Italian pesants In my time, and some very classy Brazilian ladies.

when i worked on a tabloid newspaper there was a feeling that if we didnt tell a lie in an article, we were letting ourselves down in some way.

i think prostitutes are often the same, they lie because that's just what they do :)

Exactly, what makes a Italian more sophiticated and more desireable, I've met some real Italian pesants In my time, and some very classy Brazilian ladies.

Heh, my first threesome was with two gorgeous latino looking lasses who were marketed by their agency as Italian. We were discussing their upcoming holiday to Paris and I mentioned that a beer in Paris could cost as much as £10 (:)) and one of the girls exclaimed, "my god, that's about 25 reals!" :D:D.

when i worked on a tabloid newspaper there was a feeling that if we didnt tell a lie in an article, we were letting ourselves down in some way.

i think prostitutes are often the same, they lie because that's just what they do :)

In most cases, I doubt it's the girl who lies. It's much more likely to be the agency/parlour.