Johnson781

Mistress Elise?

8 posts in this topic

The mistress, UK mistress Elise I can't find her on the web it just comes up with another mistress Elise does anyone know why this is? Has she stopped being a mistress

Id ask on the mistress forums or fetlife...may get a quicker response

The mistress, UK mistress Elise I can't find her on the web it just comes up with another mistress Elise does anyone know why this is? Has she stopped being a mistress

What location? London ?

need info to help.

I have been thinking the same for several months now too.

I think she was situated in london although she might have had a manchester accent. She was one of the dealdliest ballbusters on the net.

All of a sudden all she disappeared. Her clips4sale studio has been taken down along with all her clips. She was going for quite a while.

Would love to hear that she's still operating and offer my balls up to her.

I cant think of any other info to give.

She busted balls with Mistress Lani and one of the slaves was nicknamed worm I think.

Hmmm, two new posters who both know this woman?! 

@OP and friend I think you need to google better... As far as I am aware she still has a website up and running.. Would provide the link but I'm getting the feeling this would be advertising her and this is what both of you want!

Also both of the women mentioned are fin dommes! Not that, that part matters on this forum but I'm just getting twitchy on 2 new members knowing these women! Could be wrong of course!

The reason Mistress Elise is not easily findable at the moment is that she is on a sabbatical of her choosing. Hopefully she will be back soon.

Yes I'm a new poster & yes I have worked with her on numerous occasions - I just felt I could offer a more complete answer.