The Happy Punter

Giving Oral Sex (One Of My Greatest Pleasures)

75 posts in this topic

Sorry for the rather long opening thread - but I do like to try and explain myself:

I honest to God love giving oral sex - and would say, it is my favourite activity with a WG - I adore seeing women who adore it and cum through me giving it....

Probably like most men who think they are good lovers I think I know my way around a ladies pleasures zones but because I am not one to stand on my laurels I often wondered how can one improve in this area.

I have read on forums that ladies don't like it to much if a gentleman is to focused on giving them pleasure - but that is what gets me off - I enjoy that and seek it out....

Having said that I have found that no lady is the same in this area - some love it, some don't so much, some love it sometimes and other times don't (which has made me think are other variables at play).

What advice could the forum give me to hone my skills in this area - for example, once the lady makes herself available and is comfortable I tend to hone in and seek out the clitoris and get to work.

When I say get to work I mean very gently - I like to gently and lightly lick the clitoris until I get into a motion or rhythm the lady seems to appreciate.

I have also found that just around the clitoris - not directly on it can drive a lady crazy - a lady I was seeing taught me this and has served me well!

But for me it does take time - I am never in a rush - I can spend 20 minutes and more pleasuring a lady and they often say to me 'Don't stop' ha ha ha, that always makes me smile, like I look like I am going to stop!

I don't much buy the lady is acting thing - as the ladies I see are to straightforward - they would let me know if they weren't enjoying it and I am definitely a man open to direction in this area.

So to the gentlemen here - would you be prepared to give up any of your secrets in giving oral and to the ladies - and to the ladies pray tell what works for you and indeed what doesn't it....

There is no advice that will work for all women so I think it's pointless asking. We are all different and like different things, one girl may like it slow, another may like it fast.

I have also found that just around the clitoris - not directly on it can drive a lady crazy - a lady I was seeing taught me this and has served me well!

See now this would never work for me I prefer direct on the clitoris not around it, so again different strokes for different folks.

Ask the WG what she likes, that's your best bet. And whether they are acting or not you'll never know, this topic always comes up and most clients wouldn't know the difference between a WG acting or not.

I for one don't "act" BUT there have been times where a client is doing something that isn't pushing my buttons and I'll make out as though I'm enjoying it so not to ruin the moment, I haven't been sussed yet. So rather than wondering whether she is acting or not just do what you enjoy.

It depends on my mood what I like, some days I like slow and sensual, other days it's fast and a little rough, as I said everyone is different and if one user gives you advice to do it slow and not lick the clit directly for example, another one may come on here and say the girls they've seen enjoy it fast and directly on the clit.

I don't think there is much advice that can be given to "improve" just ask the girls yourself, and hopefully they give an honest answer. Or stick to what you've already been doing.

Edited by TightYoungEbony

Thank you TYE - I appreciated that response and it has got me thinking - how interesting that some days you like oral one way, the next time another way and how sweet of you not to ruin the moment for a gentleman clearly enjoying himself when you may not be!

..oh yes, indeed I do know that you ladies are all different - indeed that has been my experience - I guess because its a forum I thought why not ask the forum and seek out different opinions/views - who knows I am sure I will glean something that will make me think - 'oh that's interesting I have never thought of that before ' etc....

I do always ask the lady what she likes and how she likes it - I don't just tend to dive in ha ha ha....I'd be a little disappointed if there is not much advice that can be given to improve as I always think we can improve in most areas - I'd hate to think I have reached my zenith or peak - as my teacher at school used to say, many moons ago,  'Always room for improvement,'

Thank you TYE - I appreciated that response and it has got me thinking - how interesting that some days you like oral one way, the next time another way and how sweet of you not to ruin the moment for a gentleman clearly enjoying himself when you may not be!

..oh yes, indeed I do know that you ladies are all different - indeed that has been my experience - I guess because its a forum I thought why not ask the forum and seek out different opinions/views - who knows I am sure I will glean something that will make me think - 'oh that's interesting I have never thought of that before ' etc....

I do always ask the lady what she likes and how she likes it - I don't just tend to dive in ha ha ha....I'd be a little disappointed if there is not much advice that can be given to improve as I always think we can improve in most areas - I'd hate to think I have reached my zenith or peak - as my teacher at school used to say, many moons ago, 'Always room for improvement,'

Of course there is always room for improvement but my point is that what one girl may like may be what another dislikes.

So if someone gives you advice it may work for one girl but not another, see what I mean? I for one know I can be quite picky when it comes to oral and I tend to like it a certain way, I'm yet to come across someone who 100% satisfies me in that way without me having to guide their head or hope they switch up the pace lol!

If you aren't getting any complaints stick to what you're doing, as you can't be doing that bad! :) to

..phew, that's a relief, I am glad there is room for improvement - you see I started the thread not because I thought recently about why I enjoy punting so much and this is one of the reasons - I love licking a pussy and giving this kind of pleasure.

....I don't think I am especially Don Juan nor do I think I am too bad - but you see you have shed some light on it already - you see my theory is that receiving oral is an exquisite pleasure for a lady and I think most are actually very picky and tend to like it in a certain way - the skill (for me) is teasing out how the lady like to receive it and delivering ...now I know a lot of punters will that's crazy as I have booked a lady for my pleasure but that's the point for me - I get pleasure from seeking out this pleasure ha ha ha!! 

And I can't imagine many of us 'would be lovers' not actually needing a little bit of guidance and direction - regarding pace, rhythm etc...

Oh know I don't get many complaints at all - I know we men get our ego's inflated when (and if) we are congratulated on the size of our manhood - well for me, I feel great, when I am led to believe (ha ha ha) that I have given great oral.

But you know what, at the end of the day, we both agree...every lady is so different aren't they - hey maybe that's true of us fellas too....I know I also like to receive oral in a very specific way, I too am rather picky! :)

1 person likes this

Well HP, if you are being serious then here are two reference sources which you might like to road-test:

1. There is a well known instructional video on oral technique that includes good advice (Nina Hartley & Jack Lawrence), some very specific advice from Seymour Butts (which I don't follow) on analysis play, and some advice from Ron Jeremy (which I also don't follow) which I disagree with. A search with "How to eat *pussy like a champ", should get you there.

2. There is an instructional book which is also available in electronic format, which is highly detailed on technique and on building repertoires - at different levels of experience / expertise. You would need to be a real student to make full use of Ian Kerner's book, "She Comes First".

P.

Well HP, if you are being serious then here are two reference sources which you might like to road-test:

1. There is a well known instructional video on oral technique that includes good advice (Nina Hartley & Jack Lawrence), some very specific advice from Seymour Butts (which I don't follow) on analysis play, and some advice from Ron Jeremy (which I also don't follow) which I disagree with. A search with "How to eat *pussy like a champ", should get you there.

2. There is an instructional book which is also available in electronic format, which is highly detailed on technique and on building repertoires - at different levels of experience / expertise. You would need to be a real student to make full use of Ian Kerner's book, "She Comes First".

P.

....oh very serious indeed...I take my craft very seriously indeed and am always looking to improve and refine the art of enjoying a pussy! :)

..I am embarrassed that I have never hard of the video (hopefully now a DVD or online) I am going to enjoy this Google search: I normally search for more anodyne things but 'How to eat pussy like a champ' is right up my street!

I have 'She comes first' by Kerner but feel it would be better written if Ian was a woman!! :)

Thank you for taking the trouble to feedback like this - I am on the case!

PS: 'analysis play' -> 'anal play'. Don't you just hate auto correct!

..ha ha ha, I know auto correct, predictive texting,,,,so much potential for Freudian slips.....

Every girl I've gone down on has required a different technique to get them off. The fun part is finding out what works :-P

Every girl I've gone down on has required a different technique to get them off. The fun part is finding out what works :-P

...I like that, the fun part being in finding out.....I find ladies are appreciative if I ask for a little bit of guidance before I dive in - we, after all, are not mind readers.

Sometimes I worry if asking can be a bit of a passion killer but as you say part of the fun is understanding what works best!

There are so many ways and variations as the posts here suggest. Some prefer a light touch, some stronger, some sucking the clitoris and a few even biting it softly. Some like you to vary the pace of the licking or intensity of the sucking, some like you to stop and start, others not. Some girls prefer to be above the face of the man, some lying on their backs. As has been said, it's always best to ask her what she likes or as TYE says, feels like on the day. Are there any instructional videos for girls on HJ technique? I've not met many who can do it the way I like, although I do try to explain to them, some take no notice. I regularly see one who knows exactly what I like and mostly I see her just for that, because she's amazing at doing it. Most ladies come by oral sex but a few can come with penetrative only and some through oral, followed by penetration. Most come once, some take a long time, some more quickly, and a few are able to come several times. Generalisation coming up - women are more likely to achieve orgasm because they like you or are in a relationship with you whereas men can come easily with any woman as long as they find them sexy and sometimes even if they don't.

I've had a quite astonishing range of responses to my reverse oral ministrations all of which have been undertaken by me with the view of pleasuring the lady as best I can. The pleasurings range from the use of a(my)stiff tongue to describe the alphabet upon the lady's clit to the most gentle and fleeting flutterings upon the same area.

All my experience tells me that each and every lady is unique and that every one of them have their own preferences as regards what pleasures them the most.

Apart from the pleasure I can give I mightily enjoy the taste of a juicy pussy as well licked by Uncle.

There are so many ways and variations as the posts here suggest. Some prefer a light touch, some stronger, some sucking the clitoris and a few even biting it softly. Some like you to vary the pace of the licking or intensity of the sucking, some like you to stop and start, others not. Some girls prefer to be above the face of the man, some lying on their backs. As has been said, it's always best to ask her what she likes or as TYE says, feels like on the day. Are there any instructional videos for girls on HJ technique? I've not met many who can do it the way I like, although I do try to explain to them, some take no notice. I regularly see one who knows exactly what I like and mostly I see her just for that, because she's amazing at doing it. Most ladies come by oral sex but a few can come with penetrative only and some through oral, followed by penetration. Most come once, some take a long time, some more quickly, and a few are able to come several times. Generalisation coming up - women are more likely to achieve orgasm because they like you or are in a relationship with you whereas men can come easily with any woman as long as they find them sexy and sometimes even if they don't.

....a felllo cunning linguist if ever I met one....ha ha ha - do you think 'feels like on the day' could or may be related to where the lady is in the 'month' - I realize we employ the services of professional ladies but it does seem to me for example that I may have booked a lady on a day when, how can I say, she is more horny or sensitive 'down below' than she would be otherwise - I met a lady a few months ago and my God did I make her cum....I felt like a maestro - (I have seen her quite a few times and did nothing more than I usually do) but this time - it was like I had struck gold.....I walked out of that meeting on such a high - kind of makes me tremble just thinking back...hey maybe I am to hard on myself - I do have a technique but sometimes just sometimes there are other factors at play!

I've had a quite astonishing range of responses to my reverse oral ministrations all of which have been undertaken by me with the view of pleasuring the lady as best I can. The pleasurings range from the use of a(my)stiff tongue to describe the alphabet upon the lady's clit to the most gentle and fleeting flutterings upon the same area.

All my experience tells me that each and every lady is unique and that every one of them have their own preferences as regards what pleasures them the most.

Apart from the pleasure I can give I mightily enjoy the taste of a juicy pussy as well licked by Uncle.

...stiff tongue now that's an interesting one - I kind of twirl and lick gently - I haven't tried 'stiffening' my tongue - must give that a go - thanks for the heads up (no pun intended).

Just ask the girl in question what she likes as we're all different! Makes things much easier. For me it's light and fast strokes directly on the clit. I'd say go light to start and increase the pressure if that's what she wants.

Just ask the girl in question what she likes as we're all different! Makes things much easier. For me it's light and fast strokes directly on the clit. I'd say go light to start and increase the pressure if that's what she wants.

....the received wisdom is definitely you ladies are all different but do you think you share a common framework in terms of time it takes for a gentleman to make you cum - so given you like start slow/increase the pressure - for how long before your feeling the pleasure (so to speak) - or is the pleasure felt immediately it just gently builds say over 20mins? 

Hope the detail isn't to much - as my OP shows - it is a subject I am interested in! :)

...I like that, the fun part being in finding out.....I find ladies are appreciative if I ask for a little bit of guidance before I dive in - we, after all, are not mind readers.

Sometimes I worry if asking can be a bit of a passion killer but as you say part of the fun is understanding what works best!

I like being asked what I like, it shows the person is interested in my pleasure! I also think doing various things and just asking if it feels good opens up a good opportunity for the receiver to give feedback (little to the left, harder, etc). 

I have found that there seems to be a good general response to starting very gentle and teasing and working your way up. Obviously, everyone is different, but I've noticed that most ladies fall into one of two categories; short, quick, firm direct clit flicking, and more drawn out constant sucking pressure. There are exceptions, obviously!

And yes, I do have a lot of experience with giving as well as receiving. ;)

I like being asked what I like, it shows the person is interested in my pleasure! I also think doing various things and just asking if it feels good opens up a good opportunity for the receiver to give feedback (little to the left, harder, etc). 

I have found that there seems to be a good general response to starting very gentle and teasing and working your way up. Obviously, everyone is different, but I've noticed that most ladies fall into one of two categories; short, quick, firm direct clit flicking, and more drawn out constant sucking pressure. There are exceptions, obviously!

And yes, I do have a lot of experience with giving as well as receiving. ;)

..that's reassuring to hear...I find I am very responsive to 'right a little, harder, softer' and so on.....well I too have a lot of experience in giving and receiving but it is an area that I don't want to be blasé about or take for granted - I mean the clitoris, as I understand it, has 8000 nerve endings - my theory is that we can't imagine what it must be like to have much sensory pleasure all wrapped up and snuggled neatly into a ladies pussy! :)

I think I might have read that if a man had a female orgasm it would kill him - I guess rather like childbirth!

I've had a quite astonishing range of responses to my reverse oral ministrations all of which have been undertaken by me with the view of pleasuring the lady as best I can. The pleasurings range from the use of a(my)stiff tongue to describe the alphabet upon the lady's clit to the most gentle and fleeting flutterings upon the same area.All my experience tells me that each and every lady is unique and that every one of them have their own preferences as regards what pleasures them the most.Apart from the pleasure I can give I mightily enjoy the taste of a juicy pussy as well licked by Uncle.

Or 'write' their name?

And then there is fingering, of course...

..that's reassuring to hear...I find I am very responsive to 'right a little, harder, softer' and so on.....well I too have a lot of experience in giving and receiving but it is an area that I don't want to be blasé about or take for granted - I mean the clitoris, as I understand it, has 8000 nerve endings - my theory is that we can't imagine what it must be like to have much sensory pleasure all wrapped up and snuggled neatly into a ladies pussy! :)

I think I might have read that if a man had a female orgasm it would kill him - I guess rather like childbirth!

but what a way to go!

True. They also often apply adjustment techniques. Either verbal ("slower, more gently," etc.) or they hold my head and move it like a hairdresser's would. Or they make movements themselves or propose to take an active roll in RO, which is facesitting. I hold my tongue still and they move the vagina over my tongue.

I have several techniques, I can do clitoral stimulation or (won't work with every WG but does work with some) tonguefucking. I poke my tongue as far as possible in the vagina. With a bit of luck I will hit the WG's G-spot. One WG gets very wet when I try that. She calls me an awesome licker.

...stiff tongue now that's an interesting one - I kind of twirl and lick gently - I haven't tried 'stiffening' my tongue - must give that a go - thanks for the heads up (no pun intended).

Some WGs I had, like my tongue to be stiff, others want a relaxed tongue because they think a stiff tongue is as solid and unpleasant as stone. In order to tonguefuck my tongue has to be stiff otherwise it will fail. A stiff tongue is narrow and way longuer than a relaxed tongue is.

why do you call your boy 'tia maria'. aint that some fancy liquor?

Yup :)