laura19

Massage Parlour Work

16 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am starting , well going for a look and trail at a new massage parlour tonight.  And just wondering for the girls who work the parlours, if you have any tips advice.

Thanks in advance.

Laura x

Best of luck Laura. If you haven't done so already I would suggest you take a look at the SAAFE website which gives advice to new service providers.

Not an SP but sat in a lot of girls' rooms over the years:

Be prepared for long periods of inactivity if the parlour is an average one; be prepared for having to decide if back to back bookings suits you if it is a busy place.

Bring a book or something to help pass the quiet times.

Be prepared to meet some lovely ladies but also others who are out for what they can get from a tough business and don't mind doing you over if you get in their way.

Keep valuables you bring to a  minimum and keep your phone on you at all times.

be prepared not to be picked if the parlour has all the girls meet the customer for him to choose - decide it is his loss not that you are unattractive and that everyone has their own preferred types. Watch and learn (or not) how some girls 'shark' to try to get him to choose them - talking a lot, saying he looks like a big lad etc etc.

If the girls go into his room one at a time, think what impression you want to make - some may flutter eyelashes, others be talkative, others run their eyes down to his trousers, others flick a hand down his trousers...

Be nice to your nice customers so they come back and be professional to your less nice customers so you don't get bad reviews.

Be nice to the receptionist but check the wording put on the parlour website to see you are not committed to doing services you don't want to do or want discretion not to do.

Don't give men your phone number for private meetings unless you are sure it is a good idea with that particular place (i.e. don't give it to the parlour's 'tester' - paid or voluntary - or to thosewho could decide it means you want an unpaid for relationship.

Best wishes for a good time, Laura.

Edited by vivluvsme
2 people like this

If working in a parlour don't just rely on the house adverts to pull in punters, get yourself some profile listings and a website, even one of the free ones.

Some parlours will do a percentage deal if you bring in a punter from your own phone/website/profile so worth asking.

Don't let anyone photoshop your pictures.

My 2p.

Why not set up your own indie profile on Adultwork - that way you get to keep 100% of your money? Get some great safety, practical business advice from the SAAFE site and other WG's here on PN.

Good luck!

:D

I can see the attraction of a new SP starting at a parlour - quick way to find out if you can stand it at all without any time or monetary expense beforehand.

She then only needs stay as long as it suits her.

If it didn't suit a lot of SPs there would be no parlours.

Points I missed out earlier - bring your own condoms so you know you can trust them for durability and lack of reaction with your body.

(By the way, if you use red or other brightly coloured ones, tell the bloke - the fits I have suffered when i catch sight of my dick having changed colour...)

Yes I do offer my services for new parlour ladies - don't accept such offers from anyone else - they are just trying to get a free fuck whereas I err err.

Agree with all the above - the work suits many girls because they can remain more anonymous and it tends to be more impersonal and actually less waring, so I'm told. Earnings can be high as well if it's fairly busy and you become a regular on your set days. 2 days a week can bring in a decent amount and then you're free the rest of the time. Agency work and Adultwork is more tying.

parlour work is a good ideafor some girls.  You just turn up, do your shift and go home

no cleaning up, no advertising, no phone

and for someone starting a good place to learn the ropes.

No reply by the OP - have we been taken for a ride by a bricklayer having his jollies at our expense?

I kind of miss the days when some areas had loads of working flats. I'd go there, look in shop windows, get the paper, sit down and decide which ones to call, then go round, visit a few and decide which girl in which flat I liked best. It would take up a few hours but it was fun. I suppose they got or get raided quite often, do they/did they?? That put people off opening a flat. I would have thought it was safer for girls - a maid and a girl on the same premises. Anyway, so now we have the internet and we can see what the girl looks like - or can we? I'm not so sure. Sometimes, yes, sometimes, no. And we can read her reviews. But are they all genuine? Maybe, maybe not. 

Now, well; one I make a booking, which makes me feel obliged to turn up and not let her down - there's a bit of pressure. If I decide to leave and give her a reason, then it's start all over again, and it's a hassle; finding someone who's free and someone not too far away. What I have done is to see a girl I haven't seen before in an area close to my number one girl and if the new one turns out to be a dud, I phone no.1 to see if she's free. I try to be prepared to be disappointed. I don't like using the word 'dud' it sounds impersonal, but I couldn't think of anything more applicable.

If working in a parlour don't just rely on the house adverts to pull in punters, get yourself some profile listings and a website, even one of the free ones.

Some parlours will do a percentage deal if you bring in a punter from your own phone/website/profile so worth asking.

Don't let anyone photoshop your pictures.

I thought that parlours are the last one to ever photoshop girl's pictures...... with very few exceptions.  I could be wrong though.

I thought that parlours are the last one to ever photoshop girl's pictures...... with very few exceptions.  I could be wrong though.

Ooh I am surprised you say that.

It may not be as prevalent for parlours as for agencies but sure as heck many get altered either because the parlour pays for the pics from one snapper (or some of the girls demand it) and includes the touching up in the fee or some girls provide their own pics from past working.

Ah, learning something new then.  I know almost nothing about parlours.

I've seen a lot of dodgy photoshopped or fake (stolen) model pictures on so called 'parlour' websites on vivastreet, craigslist and even acemassage.

My advice for any WG is to get her own photo sets done, so at least she knows what she's getting from her photographer.

Ah, learning something new then.  I know almost nothing about parlours.

We must sit down together then and teach each other what the other doesn't know.

I will go first so we are quickly onto your stuff...

Can I slap your bottom every single time you do not answer my questions then?   :D