Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero

Sammi At House Of Devine

3 posts in this topic

Wow...had the delightful pleasure of Sammi's company a little earlier and my oh my, for all those lovers of a mature sexy as hell European (in this case French) I would suggest you form an orderly queue!!

This lady is seriously hot!!!

And as an added bonus, the supreme Yana was the maid...I must be the unluckiest guy in terms of wanting to see Yana as I have now seen her twice in a non working capicity!!!

Anyway, back to the ever so beautiful Sammi...wholeheartly recommended if you like your ladies hot!!!!

1 person likes this

How old would you say Sammi was? I remember reading 36 before I went to see her but I would guess she was a good decade and more older.

Also I really did not rate her. Pretty poor punt all round by someone who just seemed to be an amateur who fancied trying her luck. Much better women at HoD.

Hi Deviant,

Really surprised as I did'nt go in completely blind and did read comments/reviews which were all very positive and encouraging...

A lot does boil down to chemistry on that given day I supppse, anyway to answer your question I would consider her to be younger then me so late 30's perhaps...but the funny thing is regardless of her real age, she looked damn hot yesterday evening!!!

1 person likes this