Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beast

Bvigari Parties

6 posts in this topic

I have booked to go to one of the parties this agency organise (an event later this month in Leeds).  They also host parties in London, the south-east and Nottingham.  has anyone been, and what are they like?

Their lineups look great, I have seen Delilah Dash at an LMP party a few years ago and she is now on The Phoenix Party site.

Could you please tell me how i can access this party provider's details? Thanks S.

This (www.Bvlgaribabes.com) is simply Crome Events/Fuck Club by another name - dates lineups and locations are as indicated on the various existing Adultwork profiles

This (www.Bvlgaribabes.com) is simply Crome Events/Fuck Club by another name - dates lineups and locations are as indicated on the various existing Adultwork profiles

cheers ears...SIE.

I have booked to go to one of the parties this agency organise (an event later this month in Leeds).  They also host parties in London, the south-east and Nottingham.  has anyone been, and what are they like?

I've read that in the last party a couple of girls dropped out so the ratio was outnumbered and so not much action.

I don't know if its worth turning up a bit late too see the attendance and decide to stay or leave.

I would be tempted if Chessie Kay was their but she informed me that won't be the case. :(