BobJim

Gents: Your Wish List - 2007 Follow up - Did your wishes come true?

20 posts in this topic

Well I did manage to see the number one on my list - Louise of Swindon - and see her more than once - definitely joined my favourites list.

Sunni T of Ilford - sadly no as she retired shortly after but I am happy to say that she returned earlier this month but only on an outcall basis.

Paige of Bristol - again sadly no as she also retired but although I had tried we never managed to make our diaries coincide.

That just leaves Nina of Preston and Liz of Central London still on my list and I would dearly love to see both (one at a time! :D) - distance is a problem but I live in hope. Mind you others have been added to the list at various times and I have managed to "meet" them!

distance is a problem but I live in hope.

How far is that from Preston and London? and is it anywhere near jeopardy, where apparently all the jobs are?

No, I wished for the Rock and it did not happen :D

No, I wished for the Rock and it did not happen :D

I wished for you and you did :P

In this case, one out of four is not bad at all!

Seen two of the original list,

The list only got longer.

But still mainly on diet of regulars.

Couldnt be Better.

i have now seen the gorgeous olivia,lost track of anya & jenny,and never got as far as preston to see nina

From that thread:

There's a girl on ** called Venus who I've been meaning to punt with for ages now. Unfortunately I broke my leg a while back just as I was planning a booking, and now her rates have gone up a fair bit so she's gone in to my 'if I ever win the lottery...' list.

I'd love to spend a good few hours with Tabby at Giggles, because the longest I've ever spent in her company is about 40 minutes or so. And I've meant to see Sophia there for ages too, from the fr's I've read she sounds all rather lovely.

I'd also love to go on a punting holiday in Manchester for a week if I could afford it, some of the girls at Sandys and the other parlours sound fantastic, and it's so much cheaper up there than it is in London too.

Sadly it was a negative on all three fronts. Venus changed her name once, and then disappeared, Tabby moved up to Scotland and then (seemingly) retired shortly afterwards, and Sophia no longer seems to be working ever since Giggles closed. And I've yet to make it to Manchester either. So all in all it's been pretty poor. :rolleyes:

On the plus side, I have met some fantastic ladies elsewhere, and hope still to do the Manchester thing one day...

i have managed to see one of the Ladies from my list and on more than one occaision.

i have now seen the gorgeous olivia,lost track of anya & jenny,and never got as far as preston to see nina

Anya is not involved in the industry any more but I keep in touch with her she is very well. Eh and a lovely time we had too thanks xx

How far is that from Preston and London? and is it anywhere near jeopardy, where apparently all the jobs are?

At a rough guess, Hope is about 70 miles from Preston, 150 miles from London but only about 12 miles from Sheffield and conveniently situated on the Sheffield to Manchester rail line. Hope is situated in High Peak area of Derbyshire and, having had the pleasure of a brief visit, there are far worse places to live in than Hope :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope,_Derbyshire

At a rough guess, Hope is about 70 miles from Preston, 150 miles from London but only about 12 miles from Sheffield and conveniently situated on the Sheffield to Manchester rail line. Hope is situated in High Peak area of Derbyshire and, having had the pleasure of a brief visit, there are far worse places to live in than Hope :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope,_Derbyshire

What a wonderful place name for a WG, Hope Valley close to Peakshole Water. :rolleyes:

What a wonderful place name for a WG, Hope Valley close to Peakshole Water. :rolleyes:

LOL, Nina-well spotted :D

I'm property hunting :D

You'd love it there and it's a bit closer to me than Preston :rolleyes::D

I would love to spend an evening exploring Hope Valley.

Only had two and saw neither. I am too easily distracted lol!

Only had two and saw neither. I am too easily distracted lol!

Long time! Where have you been??? Springfield Prison? hehe. :rolleyes:

Long time! Where have you been??? Springfield Prison? hehe. :rolleyes:

As I said I am easily distracted. Sideshow Bob sends his regards.