bobbyrobby

Recommendation Please - Slim, Athletic, Busty

13 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a particularly athletic, slim and busty lady?  Size 6 or 8, toned and busty.  European or Asian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karina

adultwork

 with  UserID=1958572

used to be in milton keynes

Edited by garifto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12 September 2015 00:07:57, bobbyrobby said:

Can anyone recommend a particularly athletic, slim and busty lady?  Size 6 or 8, toned and busty.  European or Asian.

I recommend Tilly of London [tillylondonescort.com] ticks those boxes! Size 6, 5'10", 34DD, English.

KinkyKhloeDiaz looks amazing and has good reviews. She is actually a personal trainer but I haven't seen her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Magicalstory said:

I recommend Tilly of London [tillylondonescort.com] ticks those boxes! Size 6, 5'10", 34DD, English.

KinkyKhloeDiaz looks amazing and has good reviews. She is actually a personal trainer but I haven't seen her.

There were only three very short posts before you in this thread(not a large number to read), and  KinkyKhloeDiaz was already mentioned.  You mention Tilly of london but you should also note that she is £300 incall.1hr. The OP didn't specify a price range but since that is double the average price, it's have been worth you mentioning.

Edited by garifto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karina is listed as working out of Herts, so borderline London. I doubt it matters anyway, the OP hasn't logged in for nearly 3 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, garifto said:

There were only three very short posts before you in this thread(not a large number to read), and  KinkyKhloeDiaz was already mentioned.  You mention Tilly of london but you should also note that she is £300 incall.1hr. The OP didn't specify a price range but since that is double the average price, it's have been worth you mentioning.

Grow up.

I mentioned KinkyKhloeDiaz to support the earlier recommendation from FirstPuntLuck. Why else would I write about a woman I admit I haven't seen? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magicalstory said:

Grow up.

I mentioned KinkyKhloeDiaz to support the earlier recommendation from FirstPuntLuck. Why else would I write about a woman I admit I haven't seen? 

 

First of all, relax, you'll live longer!

Second, if you haven't seen a girl then a recommendation doesn't carry much weight - just to save your typing ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Epiphone56 said:

First of all, relax, you'll live longer!

Second, if you haven't seen a girl then a recommendation doesn't carry much weight - just to save your typing ;)

Maybe re-read my post, Epiphone56?

All I said is she looks amazing and has good reviews plus she's a PT. She's been on my HL for a while too. 

By the way, I've meaning to ask you a question. Will PM you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13 September 2015 at 9:31 PM, Firstpuntluck said:

KinkyKhloeDiaz

 

 

on adultwork

That's what I'm talking about, booking her in new year for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would note, re £200/hour KinkyKhloeDiaz   

Sometimes in order to create the illusion of curves,  women that have a boyish straight up and down boyish hip-waist ratio, often push their hips to the side to create the illusion of curves, and she does that here  http://i.imgur.com/RUOeiva.png  and in many photos,  and less successfully here http://i.imgur.com/d2DJ6gh.png     I think her boobs make her body fine but I see the way she is standing is the way women stand to hide a boyish torso and to make it look less boyish, just pointing that out.

Edited by garifto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any recommendations that do not have enhanced busts ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Are there any recommendations that do not have enhanced busts ?

Hear, hear!

Enhanced busts don't count, as far as I'm concerned. They don't look nice, and they definitely don't feel nice.

Edited by markw
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now