Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moonraker

Will Owo, Ro And Anal Be Withdrawn In Leeds Area?

3 posts in this topic

Following the outbreak among heterosexuals of gonorrhoea resistant to antibiotics in this area will punters and SPs being reconsidering their attitudes to OWO, RO  and Anal following warnings from doctors of these practices? (see Health & Safety board for full details).

I could understand the withdrawl of owo, ro but also kissing would have to be withdrawn also as you can catch this in your throat from performing oral on an infected person then passing it on to someone else. I cant see why anal would be withdrawn as anyone with an ounce of nouse will be only offering covered anal anyway.

It is worrying but not just for this area of the country, guys travel far and wide in their punting activities, many in fact ONLY punt when far away from home so if someone is based in that area and infected then it means there is a good chance they could actually be punting anywhere in the country. 

One to keep an eye on for sure. Is it resistent or immune though, thats the issue. If resistent then it could just mean that it takes massive doses of strong antibiotics which isnt nice but its still curable, if immune to antibiotics then its incurable which would be far far FAR more worrying. 

I guess it will take the ladies of that area to come on here and explain their own take on the matter but I know Im worried about it and Im miles away, this isnt anything new though, there has been resistent g for quite a while and these stories do pop up occasionally, this is not the first time we have heard about it.

As Chloe says this is not new stis along with other types of ailments have got more and more resistant to antibiotics.From what I have read it's not immune just the standard antibitoics they use are not having the usual effect.I don't offer anal anyway and clients can of course have ow and not perform ro.Strangely I rarely get asked to perform oral with a condom.Business as usual for me I'll still get checked monthly as I always did and I imagine clients will weigh up the risks as they always did.