alexsind

Lia Amelia Gangbang

16 posts in this topic

I remember a while back she did a mini gangbang, would have loved to have gone. Apparently she squirted!!!!!

I am just wondering if there are any plans for another in the future? Plus has anyone seen her for a private mmf punt? Is it worth the price?

Apparently she squirted!!!!!

Incontinence perhaps?

Why not ask her, she has a profile on here.

Incontinence perhaps?

thankfully I'm not at that stage yet  :D

1 person likes this

Is this the actual lia amelia? I feel like i am meeting my childhood hero for the firdt time ;)

Edited by JKay
please pm the question direct.

I suggest you contact the lady in question directly via adultwork or her personal site. Google her.

Edited by JKay
you answered your own question.

There was a reply that indicated yay or nay but it would appear to have been deleted by the usual overzealous moderation. I suggest you contact the lady in question directly via adultwork or her personal site. Google her.

...a swift read of the posting rules and all will be clear.

Is this the actual lia amelia? I feel like i am meeting my childhood hero for the firdt time ;)

If you're lucky you can ask for her autograph . 

...a swift read of the posting rules and all will be clear.

'Posting Rules'? What are those!

No idea. I couldn't see anything in the FAQs that would justify a direct reply to the OP's question from the WG that answered his query and also informed other members of the forum of her current stance on gangbangs being deleted. But then I don't see why AW links have to be deleted either, it just makes it more onerous for people to contribute to the forum.

Posting rules are, essentially , that any links/posts that could conceivably be helpful to a punter are out of order. See also "reviews".

Posting rules are, essentially , that any links/posts that could conceivably be helpful to a punter are out of order. See also "reviews".

Thanks for that, if you take time to read the posting rules I'm sure even you can work it out, Punters bleat on about touting and when something is done about it they bleat again.

Jog-on.

PunterNet Message Board Rules

This message board is for discussing all aspects of the London and UK prostitution scene, in a polite and civilised manner. The following are prohibited and will result in deletion of messages and possible banning from the board:

• Off-topic posts - this includes but is not limited to:
    • Male service providers: anyone who is not 100% female, both physically and genetically
    • Swingers/dogging
    • The street scene
    • Anyone who does not openly offer sexual services, such as legitimate massage providers
  • Creating more than one user ID per person
  • Registering with a temporary/throwaway email address
  • Touting by prostitutes or their agents - see below
  • Commercial spam
  • Personal attacks/slagging off/harassing other users
  • Trolling - see below
  • Posting or requesting information about underage sexworkers or any other illegal activity
  • Posting or requesting information about providers who offer unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse
  • Anything that could be construed as threatening or advocating violence toward any person
  • Linking external graphics into messages
  • Posting messages in all caps
  • Posting worthless messages which contribute nothing meaningful
  • Posting the same message more than once
  • Wasting the moderators' time
  • Posting a message which is directed at a specific person and should therefore be a Private Message
  • Starting a thread with the same topic as an existing thead - READ BEFORE YOU POST!
  • Posting private information (phone, address etc) about any lady. Only the information she has already made public in her advertising should be repeated here!
  • Posting private information about, or revealing or speculating on the true identity of, any PunterNet user or service provider
  • Posting user IDs from the disreputable "adultwork" site in any manner which could be considered touting. Examples of this include posts about a particular provider disguised as a query and which is in reality nothing more than an attempt to drive traffic to that site.

Definitions

Touting - posting website links or contact details in messages or signatures, advertising special events, offering specific services; or, a pattern of posting messages which promote the service provider in question whilst contributing nothing meaningful to the community.

There is one exception to the above - service providers may include a link to their PunterNet profile in their signature.

No idea. I couldn't see anything in the FAQs that would justify a direct reply to the OP's question from the WG that answered his query and also informed other members of the forum of her current stance on gangbangs being deleted. But then I don't see why AW links have to be deleted either, it just makes it more onerous for people to contribute to the forum.

AW links are not allowed due to the past history of AW trying to manipulate PN field reports.

The current status of MMF is that's its ok to request but organising must be via pm that includes giving out the WG's name.

Thanks for clarifying the various points. I wouldn't class this as touting as Lia just responded to a specific question from the OP regarding availability.

Do PMs have the ability to have group messages? If not, organising an MM(M+)F(F+) would seem to be rather cumbersome over private messages rather than doing something like how they are arranged on Maxes Angels' forum, for example, where interested parties post in the thread to register their interest.

I agree can be difficult organising meets without it being open to all the forum. But anyone interested in mmf or gangbang please pm me. It would be nice to know like minded guys.