Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shagswell

Ebony Or Asian Strapon Treatment For My Bucket List

5 posts in this topic

Hi all. I realise this is not to everyone's taste but I have got to try it at least once. My only issue is that I need a lady who knows what they are doing and not some wannabe dom who will literally rip my arse open. Top of my hotlist and budget at the moment is "Mistress Kiana".

Google her and you can see her in action. Some might say a bit scary and her errr, appendages a little large but on her website she claims to cater for virgins as well as the more experienced. Haven't found an Asian lady I like the look of yet but am open to suggestions. Talking the talk as well as walking the walk is important to me as well so a good understanding of English is essential .

Will be grateful for any suggestions.

MinMin at Invasian and other agencies does the strap-on thing well. She is nowhere as severe as the photos suggest. I find her charming and good fun. Tiny, impossibly small waist, good body, pretty good English, a little older than some photos suggest but (for me) in a good way.

Strapon is also on my bucket list. Minmin looks like a good first time. Would also appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks

There is a girl on AW called Ariella who would add an extra dimension through her size. She is 6ft 3 barefoot, with huge natural boobs.

Her AW name might have altered recently but if you look for @tallmistress on Twitter you should find her. Ariella is actually quite a sweetie really (25 years old) and would not destroy you.

When I met her we didn't try her strapon. We made a bet which she lost, so she submitted to me. She took this in sufficiently good part to squirt on me.

C