Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vicegirl

Writing to HH, where??

7 posts in this topic

I have decided I'm going to write to HH, after all I have been in the business for 35 yrs at all diffrent levels so I know what I'm talking about. If this new proposal becomes law I will kick myself if I don't at least try and get my point across and speak up for the girls. It may fall on deaf ears but I can but try. Can anyone tell me where I address the letter too so that it reaches her personaly? Thanks.

email her via http://www.upmystreet.com/commons/email/l/606.html or write to her at house of commons

If there's one thing everybody agrees on about writing to your MP, it's that a paper letter is far more likely to get taken notice of than an email.

You could write to Jacqui Smith too - she's also deeply in on this. Same address, just put her name at the top.

Edited by mirror
Add second para

vicegirl

seems hh has already made her mind up but theres no harm in trying.at least it will take up her time.

as has been mentioned,its better to contact your own m.p. as they want your vote come election time. if you email via

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/

its better as they record how your m.p. responds,better still if your brave enough see your m.p. in person

good look!

Dont forget it is Jacqui Smith who is the Home Secretary who is introducing the legislation but do copy in your MP as I have done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By letter : The Rt Hon Jacqui Smith MP

House of Commons, Westminster, London, SW1A 0AA

By Telephone: 01527 523355

By E mail --> smithjj@parliament.uk