Castor23

What The Hell Did I Miss With The Thai Agencies?

17 posts in this topic

I've not really punted with Thai agency girls since early in the year as I've been overseas.

Just wondering what the heck happened. I just had two in a row complete disasters. Both of which were with top agencies (or at least top agencies in January)

First was Sara through Options. And my God ... I actually thought the girl I saw had eaten Sara! I'm not even joking. Easily 7 or 8 stone on the girl in the picture. That was a disaster. I wrote it off as poor research on my part. The receptionist did apologise and say they don't actually see the girls very often. Whatever I guess no big deal - some days you're the dog and all that.

Next was 007 and Balloon. I wound up getting an awkward hand shandy by balloon's nan! Take about bursting my balloon. Actually a nice girl really but just... I mean verging on the bait and switch, you could say.

Real shame.

Whatever happened to the days where you could pick a new girl on one of these sites and meet a yumi.

Areally we all gonna have to go back to European girls ???

If you did book through 007, you won't be allowed to submit a review on here.

The girl you call Balloon has that name with Options, but is called Olivia at 007.

While you were away, there's been widespread moaning on here about the much poorer selection of oriental girls available lately. It's not just you.

Real shame.

When that day comes you will find me on a rope under Westminster bridge  .  :eek:

2 people like this

When that day comes you will find me on a rope under Westminster bridge . :eek:

Shudder at the thought WP.

Before you go out and buy a rope, let the dust settle on current events and see what move the Peelers make next. They are threatening to finish the job they started and kill the whole Thai scene but Theresa May could yet save the day. They need to shave £85OM off their operating budget and made all their efficiency savings in the last 5 years which is code for selling off and privatising everything not in a uniform. The next cuts will be to rank and file with resulting curtailment of their historical prestigious capital city, national and international roles. All those field trips to LOS don't come cheap. They will be forced to cut their cloth accordingly and will do well just to provide a very basic London-centric service.

If I'm wrong then stick a Mandarin phrase book and Lady Remington on your Christmas list. You'll need a different MO, avoiding the agencies, to find the hidden gems but no one messes with the Chinese - George Osborne and the triads won't allow it.

Raiding call girls is an easy arrest. As long as the police trawl through historic sex crimes, arrest hate crimers and deport hookers they can claim to be busy. It's all indoor work.

I've not really punted with Thai agency girls since early in the year as I've been overseas.

Just wondering what the heck happened. I just had two in a row complete disasters. Both of which were with top agencies (or at least top agencies in January)

First was Sara through Options. And my God ... I actually thought the girl I saw had eaten Sara! I'm not even joking. Easily 7 or 8 stone on the girl in the picture. That was a disaster. I wrote it off as poor research on my part. The receptionist did apologise and say they don't actually see the girls very often. Whatever I guess no big deal - some days you're the dog and all that.

Next was 007 and Balloon. I wound up getting an awkward hand shandy by balloon's nan! Take about bursting my balloon. Actually a nice girl really but just... I mean verging on the bait and switch, you could say.

Real shame.

Whatever happened to the days where you could pick a new girl on one of these sites and meet a yumi.

There's a review gone up on P'net from an early Sept . meet with Sara of AO   [ not you   ]   where she is recommended and seems like a must try harder girl . Makes the above post look a bit exaggerated about her weight gain .  

Sara of AO has photos that remind me a lot of a girl who used to work under the names Eva and Yuuta.

Anyone know if it's the same girl?

When I saw Eva/Yuuta, which would have been about 4 years ago she was slim and tasty.

Just noticed that Sara now also appears on SAE under her old name, Eva, although with different photos.

Write-up says "curvy", and gives dress size 12.

When I saw her some years back she was max size 8. Must have, er, ballooned since then.

ok I saw sara or eva approx 5-6 years ago before are recent encounter. She was a lot slimmer than she is now. Much slimmer. Her boobs were much harder then than they are now. She has obviously had her boobs operated on and had the breast implants replaced or removed as her boobs are bigger and look and feel more natural. But she is bigger as the person who first posted in this thread stated. Oh and yes I would agree she is probably a size 12. Her ass is bigger which is why I was happy because six years ago I couldn't bang it and this time I had a good anal session. Yes she hasn't worked for a while and has only just come back to work so she is trying to get used to work and lose the weight to get back to her normal size 8.

I agree also that the thai oriental scene seems to have gone down in standard. I am turning towards EE girls more as the service seems to be good and the girls tend to look pretty good most of the time. They may cost more but if you get what you are looking for I can't complain too much. The only asian girl I have seen recently that I would recommend is Goldie from Asian options although I saw her from another asian agency that has unfortunately gone out of business. I say that because that was the only agency that advertised her as doing anal. She was good at sex and oral but she didn't like anal and tried to get all the agencies to say she didn't do anal but that agency said she still did anal so she wasn't to pleased about that but agreed to try. She has a good curvy figure I would say size 10 and was good at everything even anal which she didn't like. She has an amazing shaped bum and I miss the opportunity of being able to tap that.

ok I saw sara or eva approx 5-6 years ago before are recent encounter. She was a lot slimmer than she is now. Much slimmer. Her boobs were much harder then than they are now. She has obviously had her boobs operated on and had the breast implants replaced or removed as her boobs are bigger and look and feel more natural. But she is bigger as the person who first posted in this thread stated. Oh and yes I would agree she is probably a size 12. Her ass is bigger which is why I was happy because six years ago I couldn't bang it and this time I had a good anal session. Yes she hasn't worked for a while and has only just come back to work so she is trying to get used to work and lose the weight to get back to her normal size 8.

Thanks, useful to have a report from one who has seen her before and after the weight-gain.

Trouble is, all the photos she is currently using are from her size 8 days some years back. Which is why the OP was surprised to meet the much heavier version.

Her agencies will suffer loss of credibility if they don't post recent photos.

The only asian girl I have seen recently that I would recommend is Goldie from Asian options although I saw her from another asian agency that has unfortunately gone out of business. I say that because that was the only agency that advertised her as doing anal. She was good at sex and oral but she didn't like anal and tried to get all the agencies to say she didn't do anal but that agency said she still did anal so she wasn't to pleased about that but agreed to try.

Sounds like the agency in question was overruling a girl despite her telling them she was unwilling to provide that service.

In which case it fully deserved to go out of business.

Just noticed that Sara now also appears on SAE under her old name, Eva, although with different photos.

Write-up says "curvy", and gives dress size 12.

When I saw her some years back she was max size 8. Must have, er, ballooned since then.

Yes she is heavier now.   I kindly advised her she needs to get photos updated when I saw her. Noone wants to be horrible about it.  But after advising customers on the phone as well because many dont read needless to say she will not get bookings unless things change.  Its a shame she is a nice girl although much more vanilla now then days past.  Chloe x

make sure you specify dress size when you call..

they're less likely to say yeah she's size 8 and then throw a size 16 on you.

When that day comes you will find me on a rope under Westminster bridge  .  :eek:

when I joined several years ago, Europe girls were all the rage here.