alexsind

Same Pose For All Working Girls?

55 posts in this topic

Has anyone noticed so many working girls have the same pose on their profiles?

Bent over in doggy looking back, now there is nothing wrong with but come on where's the originality?

I would like to see some new sexy poses that is a turn on rather than the same thing everyone else has.

I dont even have that pose ! better than a pic of someones gash hanging out tho!

3 people like this

A lot of London agencies seem to use the same photographer which results in the same old poses being churned out again and again - really rather uninspiring.

There is a limit to the number of poses a WG can do, especially when they may well be trying to hide saggy and bulgy bits, put their best assets  to the fore, and maybe keep the face out of the foreground.

They are not trying to provide wank-fodder.

Look at  nude art sites to see that even when the primary aim is to produce beautiful, artistic pictures, they use a few poses  a lot.

I did a quick survey by looking at 5 or 6 girls on each of 3 agency sites - Admiral, Maxes, Hamiltons, so about 100 to 120 pictures in total.

Of these, I would say 3 pictures fitted the doggy description of the OP.

I don't have it either.

Me 3

OP, maybe suggest some poses you'd like to see. It's always interesting to hear what you gents like. In shots we always try to showcase at least one of our assets, be it bum, legs, boobs. I have no idea who would be enticed to see a lady who has close ups of her wizard sleeve. Can't say those gynae type shots have ever occurred to me as appealing.

Edited by Jasmine of London
2 people like this

Odd topic this. Frankly I couldn't care less about the poses. I have been doing this for over a decade and can't say my experience or choices were ever enhanced/ruined/dictated by the poses the girl had on her photos, or even that I ever formed an opinion about them. If WG's photos are starting to become banal I'd suggest you're probably looking at too many of them.

Me 3

OP, maybe suggest some poses you'd like to see. It's always interesting to hear what you gents like. In shots we always try to showcase at least one of our assets, be it bum, legs, boobs. I have no idea who would be enticed to see a lady who has close ups of her wizard sleeve. Can't say those gynae type shots have ever occurred to me as appealing.

Me 4. Never had a picture like that.

As someone said there are only so many poses you can do, especially when you don't show your face in the public gallery aswell!

Me 3

OP, maybe suggest some poses you'd like to see. It's always interesting to hear what you gents like. In shots we always try to showcase at least one of our assets, be it bum, legs, boobs.

It's also difficult to answer this as we men have different tastes and preferred poses can vary from individual to individual. I guess you could say some men are legs and bum lovers, others go mad for boobs, so if you accentuate any of these it will appeal to them. For some men, they might have a clothing fetish so they might love to see you wearing leather or pvc, or a particular uniform like secretary or schoolgirl, or sexy lingerie in your photos. Some do like the submissive poses- it all depends on individual tastes.

The "motor bike" pose......... 

I was once very tempted.... but thank goodness I declined the offer.....

the other option was the hayloft...... again I said no

Pro photographers do a great job but standard studio props can become so ubiquitous on wgs' profiles.

Me 4. Never had a picture like that.

As someone said there are only so many poses you can do, especially when you don't show your face in the public gallery aswell!

pix in civvies please.  and outside too.  Natural light makes girls look so good.  but not squinting into the sun.

I had a shoot in the woods and learned my lesson - years of enquiries and assumptions that I'd provide outdoor meets. Yup done jeans, variety of clothing.

Plenty of men request photos in particular colours of lingerie but at the end of the day I want to wear things of a style and colour I will wear to bookings. If I rarely wear white and white looks insipid on me I am hardly going to wear it in photos.

1 person likes this

I had a shoot in the woods and learned my lesson - years of enquiries and assumptions that I'd provide outdoor meets. Yup done jeans, variety of clothing.

Plenty of men request photos in particular colours of lingerie but at the end of the day I want to wear things of a style and colour I will wear to bookings. If I rarely wear white and white looks insipid on me I am hardly going to wear it in photos.

pale skin never does white well.  its the contrast thats good.  Ladies with dark skin look good in white.  I saw a negro lady once.  one of the ones with really really dark matt skin.(Sudanese extraction?)  she wore white underwear and looked amazing.

ginger hair and letter box red looks good IMHO.

No I don't have this pose anywhere either! 

There is a limit to the poses and yes everyone will focus on their best bits and less so on the bits they don't like so much. 

Yes, Strawberry- outside shots are a pain, you get all the doggers pestering! 

I figured out a while ago that we can't be all things to all men anyway! 

Me 6, dont have that pose, dont have the superimposed onto a motorbike either nor the tired old bend a forward as possible so all you can see is face ,cleavage and ankles pose.

Only so many poses out there though really

Partly because they all use a small handful of photographers.

The poses never really bother me, but the amount of Photoshop that goes on is unreal.

Appreciate a bit if touch up, but its gone OTT now. I've walked on 2 occasions now where the reality vs Photoshop has just been too great - may as well be a different girl.

Been a fan of the 'selfie' that Hamilton's and Saucy have been doing recently.

Actually get a reasonable idea of what the lass looks like.

pix in civvies please. and outside too. Natural light makes girls look so good. but not squinting into the sun.

Never thought of doing outside pictures! That's a great idea for my new set. I always use natural light if I'm taking a face selfie I stand by a window, it's really flattering rather than the artificial light bulb light!

I love doing my own pictures, my one little camera and tripod and no retouching, I think it's better that way, what's the point in making yourself look miles better in pictures and not being able to live up to that picture in person :)

The poses never really bother me, but the amount of Photoshop that goes on is unreal.

Appreciate a bit if touch up, but its gone OTT now. I've walked on 2 occasions now where the reality vs Photoshop has just been too great - may as well be a different girl.

Do 'they'?

Most women I know do them themselves or have a friend take them, nor do they use photoshop other than to remove the odd zit or tattoo or to blur facial features.

Never thought of doing outside pictures! That's a great idea for my new set. I always use natural light if I'm taking a face selfie I stand by a window, it's really flattering rather than the artificial light bulb light!

I love doing my own pictures, my one little camera and tripod and no retouching, I think it's better that way, what's the point in making yourself look miles better in pictures and not being able to live up to that picture in person :)

artificial light tends to make pix look orangey red.  natural daylight is more blue.

artificial light tends to make pix look orangey red. natural daylight is more blue.

Yeah you're right. And yellow aswell! I notice if I take selfies before a night out im glowing from the light lol!

I'm not very photogenic, pictures of my bum protruding only encourage prospective clients to think where to stick the pin. :D

The "motor bike" pose......... 

I was once very tempted.... but thank goodness I declined the offer.....

the other option was the hayloft...... again I said no

Pro photographers do a great job but standard studio props can become so ubiquitous on wgs' profiles.

The motor bike scene with graffiti background is seen very often - I was told they're done by a photographer in Manchester.

I think I have seen them over several years, which suggests a bit of a one trick pony of a pro photographer - or the ladies love it!

i think ladies should just look at others' pics or magazine pics and help that inspire them to pose themselves, taking into account face/no face and their fave/unfave bits.

Edited by vivluvsme

Perhaps going to extremes, but AuburnDelight of Eastleigh on AW takes a weekly photoset - front view, side view, and back view full length, completely naked and untouched up - which she entitles "Weekly Me" and which  she makes available free (Under Private Gallery/Albums) as long as you have first logged in to AW.

Not glamorous but she must find it draws in the sort of clients she wants, and presumably no one ever walks, feeling that they have been deceived.      

Do 'they'?

Most women I know do them themselves or have a friend take them, nor do they use photoshop other than to remove the odd zit or tattoo or to blur facial features.

I'm basing that on the agencies, so the 'they' being the agency girls - a pretty standard pose/style all from the same photographer pretty much.

Not hard to work out which one either as he posts them on his website too half the time. Tons of photoshop, a little too much use of the liquify tool as well!

Perhaps going to extremes, but AuburnDelight of Eastleigh on AW takes a weekly photoset - front view, side view, and back view full length, completely naked and untouched up - which she entitles "Weekly Me" and which  she makes available free (Under Private Gallery/Albums) as long as you have first logged in to AW.

Not glamorous but she must find it draws in the sort of clients she wants, and presumably no one ever walks, feeling that they have been deceived.      

I just took a look at those!  Brave lady to show her face and stand unadorned ....no fake tan or makeup.... no sexy poses either..... yes what you see is what you get with that lady and she has my admiration.

What gorgeous hair too!

Edited by Lynn
1 person likes this