JINDY

Mk Massage Parlour

7 posts in this topic

Any Recommendations On A Massage Parlour In Mk? Or And What Sort Of Extras And Pricing Should I Expect?

As a starting point, I would search the reviews section which should provide links to websites of establishments and independents in the MK area.  There is also a separate sub forum for Milton Keynes within the South Central & East section.

Pricing is usually inclusive, except for A-Levels, and Filming/Pictures if offered.  But I would always ask on when booking a lady.

As a starting point, I would search the reviews section which should provide links to websites of establishments and independents in the MK area.  There is also a separate sub forum for Milton Keynes within the South Central & East section.

Pricing is usually inclusive, except for A-Levels, and Filming/Pictures if offered.  But I would always ask on when booking a lady.

I must congratulate you on your self control.

Decided to Go to EGO any recommendations????

Sasha looks hot but then i do like the darker skinned ladies

Edited by RogerWeekly

Decided to Go to EGO any recommendations????

Do take the advice given previously.

There is an MK forum in this South Central East section where EGO is no doubt mentioned a fair few times.

Go to the MK reviews and see who is praised.

Go to the EGO site and see who you fancy - probably quite a good place to start actually!

But note that EGO is a non-sex massage parlour and they won't take kindly to anyone pressing for a price on sexual services.