boris

Location Of Agencies

22 posts in this topic

Simple question, what's the rough location of the main agencies (HOD, Annabellas and MKE) in Milton Keynes?

Apologies if this isn't an appropriate question but I'm just curious being quite local how near these are to major public places like the shopping centre?

you can phone or email them direct or use pm.

HOD are based in Central London and have not been in MK for several years.

With regard to the other two, Annabellas has a variety of apartments very close to the shopping centre, whereas MKE are closer to the MK station.  I believe that the approximate locations are well referenced on field reports/reviews.

I've often thought that probably the person who answers the mobile number that the agency advertises is somewhere far distant from the locus where the ladies do their delightful thing, but perhaps I'm over suspicious?

I've often thought that probably the person who answers the mobile number that the agency advertises is somewhere far distant from the locus where the ladies do their delightful thing, but perhaps I'm over suspicious?

I rang my bank. I have feeling they were in India. Is this a conspiracy, should I live off grid and start becoming self sufficient ? 

I rang my bank. I have feeling they were in India. Is this a conspiracy, should I live off grid and start becoming self sufficient ?

If going off grid, means closing down, please don't.

If becoming self sufficient means becoming a purveyor of the pleasant arts, please pm

If going off grid, means closing down, please don't.

If becoming self sufficient means becoming a purveyor of the pleasant arts, please pm

I was being ironic. Where the phones are answered is IMHO irrelevant unless it directly effects the service we provide. Sometimes the forums have an unhealthy interest in the internal affairs of agencies or girl's private lives and to be frank it gives me the creeps. I buy my crumpets from Waitrose but I don't care where the general manager lives, eats, who is married to, hher real name, or where she answers her phone when I book my online delivery. 

2 people like this

It is also very suspicious and creepy when a new member.....with just one post to their name....comes in and that one post they have is "Where are the agencies?". Sounds more like someone looking to cause trouble. A local, with no posts about "their punting", comes asking where they are in relation to public places. Highly dubious.

1 person likes this

HOD are based in Central London and have not been in MK for several years.

With regard to the other two, Annabellas has a variety of apartments very close to the shopping centre, whereas MKE are closer to the MK station.  I believe that the approximate locations are well referenced on field reports/reviews.

Nice one thanks. Yeah I saw after I posted this that in the other MKE thread that you'd put the location of it near Staples.

It is also very suspicious and creepy when a new member.....with just one post to their name....comes in and that one post they have is "Where are the agencies?". Sounds more like someone looking to cause trouble. A local, with no posts about "their punting", comes asking where they are in relation to public places. Highly dubious.

I can see where you're coming from, it is a bit direct for a first post but there's nothing to hide here and trust me I'm no troublemaker. Just more of a reader of forums usually, even the ones I frequent it's only a couple of posts a day. 

I hadn't felt the need to sign up and ask any questions before as I didn't have any I couldn't find quite info on easily. But for this I just wanted some answers rather than aimlessly trawling through threads.

I do think it is a very strange question as well. But I lately get grief for challenging people or being too honest on these boards, so I'll leave my comment at that!  :D

I was being ironic. Where the phones are answered is IMHO irrelevant unless it directly effects the service we provide. Sometimes the forums have an unhealthy interest in the internal affairs of agencies or girl's private lives and to be frank it gives me the creeps. I buy my crumpets from Waitrose but I don't care where the general manager lives, eats, who is married to, hher real name, or where she answers her phone when I book my online delivery.

i was also being ironic

Just seen this interesting snippet in another similar forum...

These places (MK parlours) don't operate like the big Northern parlours where the punters are all in a room eye-balling each other waiting for the girl to finish before calling in the next punter. Quite a few of the girls are in twos or threes in well-appointed satellite flats and are careful to keep punters out of sight of each other, so often feels almost like visiting an indie.

So reading between the lines am I right in thinking Annabellas is like the setup described above with no central lobby as such and that MKE is more similar to the "Northern parlours"? 

Sorry if this seems like another weird question! Just being discreet is probably one, if not the most important aspects to me personally.

These places (MK parlours) don't operate like the big Northern parlours where the punters are all in a room eye-balling each other waiting for the girl to finish before calling in the next punter. Quite a few of the girls are in twos or threes in well-appointed satellite flats and are careful to keep punters out of sight of each other, so often feels almost like visiting an indie.

So reading between the lines am I right in thinking Annabellas is like the setup described above with no central lobby as such and that MKE is more similar to the "Northern parlours"?

Sorry if this seems like another weird question! Just being discreet is probably one, if not the most important aspects to me personally.

I can confirm that there is no "central lobby". Clients don't bump into each other and it is all kept very discrete. I'm not sure if you are asking if MKE has a central lobby or not but if you are then no it does not, don't worry you won't be awkwardly looking at your phone whilst another punter stares at you lol, all very discrete x Edited by Daisy flowers

These places (MK parlours) don't operate like the big Northern parlours where the punters are all in a room eye-balling each other waiting for the girl to finish before calling in the next punter. Quite a few of the girls are in twos or threes in well-appointed satellite flats and are careful to keep punters out of sight of each other, so often feels almost like visiting an indie.

You can always call or email us direct for total discretion x

Thanks for the kind answers people.

Some of the stunning Twitter pics and the assurances above have convinced me I'll be trying sooner than later...

Why don't you splash out make a booking and find out ?   Many members on this forum who have visited these agency premises in MK have overcome any nerves and fears and have  done just that. This forum has ears and the less likely we are to discuss this information in public the more chance there is that these havens will stay open for us all to enjoy.

To be honest some of the twitter pics have been counter productive for me...some photos  are less than flattering for some of the ladies compared to their pro pics and on occasion put me off a girl. ...being superficial and all :P

To be honest some of the twitter pics have been counter productive for me...some photos  are less than flattering for some of the ladies compared to their pro pics and on occasion put me off a girl. ...being superficial and all :P

It would beneficial to us all both clients and SPs if you were to state who's twitter pictures put you off. 

Oh dear, please lets not go down that route :huh:

For me the twitter photos are essential. I would much rather know from those real pics that a girl is or isn't for me, rather than turn up based on highly unrealistic professional photos that mean when the girl walks in you then feel disappointed and would feel a complete arse in saying "Sorry but you look nothing like the girl in the pics I was expecting, can we cancel now?"!! Do you then tell her to go or go through with a punt you'd rather not have?? Give me the genuine pics every time, that way I know what to expect when the girl walks in, and she knows I am happy to have booked her ;)

The whole benefit in seeing twitpics that may put you off is that hopefully you end up only picking girls that far more fit you desires and result in more satisfactory sessions and cut out the ones where you walk out wishing you'd booked someone else!!

Good example.....a girl had a couple of twitpics appear today that have rocketed her from my "Slightly interested list" to my "OMG I absolutely must meet this girl ASAP list" ^_^ No amount of professional pics could have made that decision for me!!

To be honest some of the twitter pics have been counter productive for me...some photos are less than flattering for some of the ladies compared to their pro pics and on occasion put me off a girl. ...being superficial and all :P

Surely that means the twit pics do an effective job??

I'd much rather be disappointed on twitter than in the room.

I think it would be unnecessary and potentially damaging to start naming individual girls based on subjective views. If you don't find certain girls attractive, don't book them.

The balance between using both professional pics and twit pics works well, at least for me it does.

Its a personal opinion, so I won't name any girls  but I guess these are phone images and because the lighting inside is not flattering the results can be counter productive. Just a couple of extra moments putting the images through filter and editing  apps before posting would mean better results. I am not talking about spending hours in photoshop. One can still have some kind of authenticity and spontaneity but at the end of the day one is selling a product so there is no harm in refining a bit. 

Its a personal opinion, so I won't name any girls  but I guess these are phone images and because the lighting inside is not flattering the results can be counter productive. Just a couple of extra moments putting the images through filter and editing  apps before posting would mean better results. I am not talking about spending hours in photoshop. One can still have some kind of authenticity and spontaneity but at the end of the day one is selling a product so there is no harm in refining a bit. 

Whilst we value everyone's opinion we cannot please everyone. Your post contradicts many a forum topic regarding editing of photos be it skin smoothing, removing of tattoos, face blurring, location etc etc. The girls will continue to have professional photos and those that want to will continue to provide pictures be it on their personal twitter of that of the company. We are fortunate enough to be able to offer a comprehensive choice everyday so hopefully there is someone for everyone. 

x