Legs lover

Lia Or Tilly

13 posts in this topic

I haven't been lucky enough to see Lia but I am very impressed by Tilly. From all accounts you can't go wrong with either. Both are British, stunning, slim, fit and enhanced. Multiple reviews consistently state they both offer incredible experiences and have been amongst the best London has to offer for some time so it might just come down to personal preferences. Lia is blonde, 5'4". Tilly is a brunette, 5'10".

Well seeing as the link to Tilly didn't work, would have to suggest Lia lol

1 person likes this

no experience of either lady - but you have very good taste LL.

on profile pictures I'd go for Tilly, on reputation (that I know of I'd go Lia)

Both together????

I've seen both Tilly and Lia. My preference is Lia, she is more attractive in my view and also offers A levels. Don't get me wrong had a great time with Tilly, she is naughty and probably one of the deepest rims I've ever had, but just clicked better with Lia.

PM for any further details.

BigOz

I can highly recommend Tilly!  She's lots of fun and very open minded! 

I believe you can't go wrong with either of these 2 girls. Probably your choice would depend on if you like blondes or brunettes, tall or shorter.

Given that the op posted the same question on another forum too, I find it impressive how different are the replies between the 2 forums...

I've seen Tilly when she worked at maxes many years ago.

Had booked for an hour but ended up extending to five hours!.. And repeated the following week. Great girl. Very energetic.

Tilly is the best girl I've ever seen!

I believe you can't go wrong with either of these 2 girls. Probably your choice would depend on if you like blondes or brunettes, tall or shorter.

Given that the op posted the same question on another forum too, I find it impressive how different are the replies between the 2 forums...

So true. I think there's a big difference in how value is perceived by punters.

I only do this irregularly so am really looking for a knockout experience each time. I am more than willing to pay a little more for that and that is what Lia and Tilly both offer from all accounts; a guarantee of excellence.