randyr75

Massage Near Aldgate/whitechapel

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am in London next week staying in Aldgate, Looking for a massage place offering good proper massage and HR if possible. I have searched through the forums and directory, not sure which are dependable for proper massages.  Also, how much would you expect to pay for the massages and extras..Any info would be highly appreciated as I am new to this forum and scene.

thanks,

Tina in Moorgate provides excellent massage

http://www.moorgatemassage.co.uk/

Is Tina there ? read on fbsm that Tina and Lisa were not there anymore. ?

Anyone know what the cost if a massage and HR ? Website says 50 for massage and 80 for HR. Is that 50+80 or just 80. I assume it's just 80 but best to ask

Anyone know what the cost if a massage and HR ? Website says 50 for massage and 80 for HR. Is that 50+80 or just 80. I assume it's just 80 but best to ask

I can't remember if I saw Tina (or maybe Susie?) in July. Pretty, glasses, slim, small boobs, unshaven but "adolescent" pubes (no touching there BTW).

I've got a saved text message which quotes massage £30/30min or £50/60min plus £30 HR or £50 body to body with HR

I had 45 mins (she had another appt) plus B2B & HR for £90 total. Amazing tender sensuous experience. As good as sex. Really!

I can't remember if I saw Tina (or maybe Susie?) in July. Pretty, glasses, slim, small boobs, unshaven but "adolescent" pubes (no touching there BTW).

I've got a saved text message which quotes massage £30/30min or £50/60min plus £30 HR or £50 body to body with HR

I had 45 mins (she had another appt) plus B2B & HR for £90 total. Amazing tender sensuous experience. As good as sex. Really!

I've been to Nature and Health on Middlesex Street several times.  Prices vary depending on the girl/your negotiating skills.  There's a few hot girls, and a few average ones - a bit hit and miss, but it's worth a shot.

I think it should definitely be just 80. Read that way, their prices are reasonable and in the standard range. It would be good to have some reports on this place, including the standard of the facilities and whether you can reliably find an attractive "therapist".

As always we need to be very careful what we post about, legitimate massage businesses are strictly off topic so please no revealing what is on offer unless it is stated in the advertising. Strictly no posts that indicate that more is on offer or that the provider may be encouraged to offer more than the services on offer.