aidy

Threesome - Should I? (Ffm)

19 posts in this topic

Threesomes: I have tried one before (FFM), on my 1st punt when abroad. No common language except cash! Was quite fun, but I was being lead along as I had little experience in the culture of punting and probably only got 50% of the time I paid for. Ahhh inexperience!

I've now been on a few punts in the UK and decided maybe a threesome (FFM). I've found a few (Bi) WGs who advertise threesomes and have good feedback, but the main thing... I have no intrest in giving oral, or kissing: Will there be enough to do? Will the girls occupy themselves/each-other, & I dont mean on their iPhones.

Depends what you want from the meet - do you want the girls to interact with each other, or both focus their attention on you, or both? Either way, best to discuss this with the girls at the outset to make sure you get the experience you want.

Agreed with Epiphone, just be up front about what you want. I imagine that most WG will be more than happy to play with each other while you watch, or double team you, or whatever. Just be up front with your desires, and hopefully you'll find a pair that match well with you!

I recently had my Ist 3some,and l too came hear for some advice. I was recommended if you have a regular girl you see,let her pick her chosen playmate,as your regular will know what good for you,and also she will comfortable with the other girl,so win-win situation.

ps. And yes it was bloody fantastic,and will be repeated soon,as have a celebration forthcoming

2 people like this

..I had my first duo on my birthday just gone - in the summer - with two ladies I see regularly - they hadn't met before (but both from the same agency) - they cliqued (which I thought they would) and we had a blast.

Meeting any lady and having a cracking time is all about that elusive 'chemistry' and 'connection' having a great duo (listen to me the expert, I have only had two threesome's) was this ingredient and a little more - this much I know, if this is there you will have a fantastic time - I did and I am sold on them - I am certainly going to treat myself to at least one a year.

Depends what you want from the meet - do you want the girls to interact with each other, or both focus their attention on you, or both? Either way, best to discuss this with the girls at the outset to make sure you get the experience you want.

Decent advice Epiphone56 ;)

Personally, I prefer much 'more' attention on me from both girls.  So this must be discussed before the meet starts.

Threesomes: I have tried one before (FFM), on my 1st punt when abroad. No common language except cash! Was quite fun, but I was being lead along as I had little experience in the culture of punting and probably only got 50% of the time I paid for. Ahhh inexperience!

I've now been on a few punts in the UK and decided maybe a threesome (FFM). I've found a few (Bi) WGs who advertise threesomes and have good feedback, but the main thing... I have no intrest in giving oral, or kissing: Will there be enough to do? Will the girls occupy themselves/each-other, & I dont mean on their iPhones.

Ha ha ha, you must have communicated via signs.  I guess you were happy probably because you did not pay much.  In the UK no guy would want this: they want to know everything about the girls, they want to communicate with them during the booking, besides some asking for all kind of strange services.  They might even check the house in a hilarious way........ and worse, even write negative reviews.  I actually feel sorry for the girls who have to put up with all this, as I heard some very strange stories.

The punter is the king here.

I've done a few threesomes, only one of which was truly memorable. If you want the girls to interact, make sure that they know each other and ask, well before the meet, "do you know how to make each other come?" "Are you happy to have her lick your pussy while my cock's in your bum?" That sort of thing.

I think FFM with the right girls is SOOOO sexy- two of them licking your member at the same time........!

I recently had my Ist 3some,and l too came hear for some advice. I was recommended if you have a regular girl you see,let her pick her chosen playmate,as your regular will know what good for you,and also she will comfortable with the other girl,so win-win situation.

ps. And yes it was bloody fantastic,and will be repeated soon,as have a celebration forthcoming

such good advice, nothing worse than someone expecting a threesome to work with 2 random girls they have selected who dont know each other. 

It's something I'm glad I've done (a couple of times), but is probably not really for me.

If you're a GFE man, you might find you don't get the kind of intimacy in a two-girl, which is what you value so much.

such good advice, nothing worse than someone expecting a threesome to work with 2 random girls they have selected who dont know each other. 

Oh, I don't know.

I did once have a threesome with two of my favourite girls- a foreign agency girl and a British indy- who didn't know each other beforehand. I did already know they were both bisexual and open-minded, and both were rather naughty. It was quite erotic introducing them to each other, seeing them kissing and then seeing them lick each other and play with each other's breasts. There was a voyeuristic aspect to that, I suppose- so you don't mind feeling left out in that instance. And it is nice having the two ladies pay attention to your cock and balls, before taking turns on them. It isn't GFE but with the right girls and in the right environment it can be immensely erotic and exciting.

I think seeing a lady you already know + her chosen friend is ideal. From experience, it means both girls are immediately more comfortable and adventurous, and they'll already know what the other really enjoys (which is great fun if you enjoy watching them get each other off). FFM have the potential to be incredible fun, but IMO work best when all three parties aren't completely new to each other.   

FFM have the potential to be incredible fun, but IMO work best when all three parties aren't completely new to each other.

Very true, if the two girls haven't met before then they can get a bit carried away with each other ;)

Oh, I don't know.

I did once have a threesome with two of my favourite girls- a foreign agency girl and a British indy- who didn't know each other beforehand. I did already know they were both bisexual and open-minded, and both were rather naughty. It was quite erotic introducing them to each other, seeing them kissing and then seeing them lick each other and play with each other's breasts. There was a voyeuristic aspect to that, I suppose- so you don't mind feeling left out in that instance. And it is nice having the two ladies pay attention to your cock and balls, before taking turns on them. It isn't GFE but with the right girls and in the right environment it can be immensely erotic and exciting.

oh, could I possibly have been talking about from my view point not yours? Silly me, I forgot I was meant to be a sex bot for a moment

I've had a number of threesomes, well six and to be honest most of them were not that good.. Was was completely faked disputed me being told it wouldn't be.

The best Expedia car I had was the last and it blew me away and reminded me why I punt.

I like to see the girls interact mainly and them kissing is a must but the attention of both really makes you feel like the King!

I think the best advice is to either speak to a girl you already know and have them either chose or recommend a partner who speak to an agency that you trust to find out which girls are happy and comfortable with each other. Most of mine have been booked without prior thought so I think that's where I went wrong. I would be interested in seeing two girls 1-2-1 first then meeting them together with the aim to be comfortable with both first.

Just re-read this and realised how much I need to check my posts before I submit them.... Damn you autocorrect!!!

My experience was fantastic. On reccomendation of a wg. The two girls knew each other intimately, enjoyed each others company, were encouraging me and each other. It was a real learning experience, finding out how many different ways 3 bodies can connect together.

Doubt if it would have been as much fun if the girls hadnt chosen each other, and one hadnt already known me. Made experience more cimfortable

1 person likes this