Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Btd

Reverse Bookings On Aw

51 posts in this topic

Guys, are any of you having much 'success' with reverse bookings at present?

My last reverse booking was terrible.  The one before that was crap too!  I couldn't understand why.  I've always set the price higher, and I've always been polite in requesting the type of meet I'd like.  I never request a long list of services, and I never request a long list of anything else.  The response to both reverse bookings were tiny!

I recently ended up doing a manual search.  I found the 'type' of girls I was looking for.  I contacted three of them.  They were happy to meet me.  I asked the girls if they check out Reverse Bookings, they all basically said they don't look at reverse bookings.  So 'maybe' many girls don't read Reverse Bookings?

So I've 'probably' missed out on very suitable girls, because I couldn't be bothered to manually search on AW LOL!  I reckon I've relied far too much on reverse bookings for independent meets.

I still see more 'agency' girls than independent girls though.  But when I want to see an independent girl, it's manual searches for me now!

Do any of you still use reverse bookings as a main way to find the girls you're looking for?

Do any of you use reverse bookings just as an 'extra' option, but not relying on it as a primary way to find the type of girls you want?  

Use it now and again. Usually get about a dozen replies.At easy half are usually rubbish. But more often than not amongst the rest there is a gem. Have punted with some "top" ladies for big discount on usual price.

As a WG I have replied to many reverse bookings....and never got contacted back! I am willing to bet many girls don't bother because of that.

Me personally I hardly ever look at Reverse Bookings to be honest. The only time I have bid on one is say when I have a free day where I'm not booked or someone has cancelled on me, then sometimes I bid.

Other than that, I can't be bothered to be honest. I know girls who have bid on reverse bookings and it's not really worked for them. Some of the RBs I see are really crazy! Not in a good way lol!

So many of them want bareback or really extreme stuff. And then there's other men who don't bother to describe what they want at all, so it's difficult to know whether to respond!

I've made one reverse booking. I put the advert up about 3 or 4 weeks in advance and I think I had about 40 or 50 responses in total.

Of those quite a few had clearly not read what I was asking for however I did make sure I responded to every single booking even if it was something along the lines of 'sorry I was looking for x but based on your profile you don't do x/aren't x '

As a WG I have replied to many reverse bookings....and never got contacted back! I am willing to bet many girls don't bother because of that.

Exactly this. Ive only bid on literally enough to count on one hand really but other than the one that accepted the others didnt even bother with a no thankyou and one of them  accepted  my bid about an hour before the booking then called me a timewaster when I refused even though I had explained to  him already that I would need to know either the evening before or early on that morning because I wasnt based in his town. Just terrible manners experienced with the RBs so now I dont bother..ever

So many of them want bareback or really extreme stuff. And then there's other men who don't bother to describe what they want at all, so it's difficult to know whether to respond!

You mean the ones who put "18 to 89" or something similar in the bid lol..

I've made one reverse booking. I put the advert up about 3 or 4 weeks in advance and I think I had about 40 or 50 responses in total.

Of those quite a few had clearly not read what I was asking for however I did make sure I responded to every single booking even if it was something along the lines of 'sorry I was looking for x but based on your profile you don't do x/aren't x '

Well its nice to hear that  you did respond to everyone even if its a  no but honestly, you are in the tiniest minority

Well its nice to hear that  you did respond to everyone even if its a  no but honestly, you are in the tiniest minority

Exactly this. Ive only bid on literally enough to count on one hand really but other than the one that accepted the others didnt even bother with a no thankyou and one of them  accepted  my bid about an hour before the booking then called me a timewaster when I refused even though I had explained to  him already that I would need to know either the evening before or early on that morning because I wasnt based in his town. Just terrible manners experienced with the RBs so now I dont bother..ever

One thing that may exacerbate the lack of replies (especially from those that aren't familiar with how the rb system works from the punter's side) is that once you have accepted a bid you can't easily see any of the other bids so you can't actually accept one and then send 'sorry, thanks for the bid but I've decided to accept another one' messages. The only way to get back to the other bids is to cancel the acceptance, send the responses and then accept again - this leads to the lady you have accepted the bid from receiving two bookings

One thing that may exacerbate the lack of replies (especially from those that aren't familiar with how the rb system works from the punter's side) is that once you have accepted a bid you can't easily see any of the other bids so you can't actually accept one and then send 'sorry, thanks for the bid but I've decided to accept another one' messages. The only way to get back to the other bids is to cancel the acceptance, send the responses and then accept again - this leads to the lady you have accepted the bid from receiving two bookings

Okay well i guess that can easily be circumvented by responding to the no women and then accepting the bid you want once you have told the others no. I assume that once a guy clicks to accepta bid the rb can no longer be bid upon by  others?

Chloe, yes once it's accepted it ceases to be and as just mentioned the poster can no longer see any of the responses. Very poor functionality as a RB can be a useful way of lining up several ladies for a while, but the punter needs to record all the details he wants or make contact with all those ladies as a means of keeping their details, and probably some of them.would consider him a time.waster as a result

I have looked in the past at requests posted in Reverse Booking section but I was most of the time put off by the huge number of replies from girls (sometimes up to 100 so I assumed the guys surely they will find somebody with very low fees they will like or somebody who will be able to express better than myself that she is the best ever!!!) or the very low fees guys were offering for 1h for example - despite being so very horny myself....

I have bid on a few just to see how it worked and have never been contacted back- and I have only bid on those I fit the criteria for.

I do look at them mainly to entertain myself with how terrible most of them are- Wanting 2 hours of BDSM< hardsports,anal, bareback for £100 or as the others have said no detail. Then there's the really odd ones...

I also feel I don't want to bid any lower than my actual costs anyway, so there isn't any point. Also, and maybe i'm being a bit snobby here, but I prefer to see clients who want to see me at my rates and not feel like I am begging for their custom.

Chloe, yes once it's accepted it ceases to be and as just mentioned the poster can no longer see any of the responses. Very poor functionality as a RB can be a useful way of lining up several ladies for a while, but the punter needs to record all the details he wants or make contact with all those ladies as a means of keeping their details, and probably some of them.would consider him a time.waster as a result

Isnt that what a hotlist is for? Plus, if you email the ones you turn down first then respond to the one you actually want last then it doesnt matter that the responses are gone

I have bid on a few just to see how it worked and have never been contacted back- and I have only bid on those I fit the criteria for.

I do look at them mainly to entertain myself with how terrible most of them are- Wanting 2 hours of BDSM< hardsports,anal, bareback for £100 or as the others have said no detail. Then there's the really odd ones...

I also feel I don't want to bid any lower than my actual costs anyway, so there isn't any point. Also, and maybe i'm being a bit snobby here, but I prefer to see clients who want to see me at my rates and not feel like I am begging for their custom.

There is that aspect to it most definatley. I have only ever bid on those I fit the criteria for also

This.

I wouldn't bid for lower than my rate simply because I wouldn't work for less than what I advertise.

Some of them are absolutely ridiculous I saw one in Birmingham, he wanted 4 hours at £150, and wanted bareback and claimed he had a certificate for proof and doesn't mind if the WG stays overnight! He had 0 bids and I think it was on the last day or two. It just baffled me how they really think they can get away with that.

I also agree I want to see clients who want to see me. Just feels better as they've gone out their way to search and chosen me.

The one time I made an rb I was wanting a meeting at Gatwick the night before a flight therefore had a specific date, time and location. Trying to AW to find out girls who would be available on a specific date in advance is just not practical as so many don't use the aw calender to indicate their availability. I would find plenty of profiles where the search would return them but on reading the profile it indicated they wouldn't actually be available.

The one time I made an rb I was wanting a meeting at Gatwick the night before a flight therefore had a specific date, time and location. Trying to AW to find out girls who would be available on a specific date in advance is just not practical as so many don't use the aw calender to indicate their availability. I would find plenty of profiles where the search would return them but on reading the profile it indicated they wouldn't actually be available.

You could try the tour calender also

This.

I wouldn't bid for lower than my rate simply because I wouldn't work for less than what I advertise.

Some of them are absolutely ridiculous I saw one in Birmingham, he wanted 4 hours at £150, and wanted bareback and claimed he had a certificate for proof and doesn't mind if the WG stays overnight! He had 0 bids and I think it was on the last day or two. It just baffled me how they really think they can get away with that.

I also agree I want to see clients who want to see me. Just feels better as they've gone out their way to search and chosen me.

Despite what I said in my earlier post the offering of a  lower than normal rate is a rare occurrence. I usually simply state that I am looking for Girl Friend Experience with Deep French Kissing and offer £300-£350 for two hours incall.  It is surprising the number that bid at my offer rate rather than their lower normal rate. Sometimes someone with say a £500 normal 2 hour rate will bid at say £400 and send a message with her bid perhaps relating to my feedback.

I always reply to anyone making a sensible bid and have met up later with several.

I appreciate your point about preferring to see people who actually chose you but one thing that reversed bookings do pick up all those who are on tour and not in their usual area.

Despite what I said in my earlier post the offering of a lower than normal rate is a rare occurrence. I usually simply state that I am looking for Girl Friend Experience with Deep French Kissing and offer £300-£350 for two hours incall. It is surprising the number that bid at my offer rate rather than their lower normal rate. Sometimes someone with say a £500 normal 2 hour rate will bid at say £400 and send a message with her bid perhaps relating to my feedback.

I always reply to anyone making a sensible bid and have met up later with several.

I appreciate your point about preferring to see people who actually chose you but one thing that reversed bookings do pick up all those who are on tour and not in their usual area.

I agree, it will pick up girls who are on tour or who are visiting.

I don't get girls who bid higher than their normal rate either because logically the punter who put up the RB will look at her rate right? lol.

I am sure some people think they're a great thing, but for me personally I prefer clients to come to me and book me that way :)

Isnt that what a hotlist is for?

Good point, and also use the 'notes' to record any special details from the response you want to keep

Thanks for all of your very helpful comments ;)

So it's like a minefield!  I 'previously' thought the reverse booking system was a respectable way to arrange meetings.  I now know it isn't!  Shame though, the idea of the system is a good one, but the current system would need 'major' improvements, or a new system altogether for the idea to be worthwhile to both sides.  I wouldn't count on it though LOL!

That sucks!  Not even a thank you.  I've replied back to those that 'genuinely' felt they were what I was looking for.  I never reply to the 'timewasting' piss takers, such as those that are the complete opposite of what I was looking for etc..