Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ronnyboy

Performing Maids In Parlors

6 posts in this topic

Interestingly I was wondering if any of the fellow punters have come across or persuaded any maids to perform? Interested in your responses. thanks

Perform?!

They are not seals! And if they wanted to be sex workers they would be sex workers and not maids surely?

had the maid pop in and spit on me tied up in a sub/dom session

There have been maids who will observe or comment or even take part at some places. There was a woman in reston who would come in to join in somehow with the SP, her daughter.

I have seen a couple of receptionists I have chatted up and later they did work and I was there for their first day (not their first ever day but the zizz was still there).

I am currently on bottom-handling terms with one and another has said she will travel to my home having only a month before saying 'you'll be lucky' when I suggested she come into the parlour on a day off.

But I think the joining-in receptionist is even rarer now than it ever was.

I had one do it in a Thai flat I used to visit in Orpington. She used to ask if I wanted her to give me a shower - 20 extra if I remember rightly. I said, "yes, ok, but I only want you to play with my cock" and so she did. She was so good at it that I asked her if she'd also come in the room for the 1st 15 minutes while I was with the girl. Then, I asked her to come back for the last 15. She didn't take her clothes off but it was still a very erotic session which I enjoyed very much.

Perform?!

They are not seals! And if they wanted to be sex workers they would be sex workers and not maids surely?

where in Hounslow exactly? your experience?