Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kizzle

Review 121023

5 posts in this topic

Hey, I just saw review 121023 and was wondering if anyone had any more info about the place in Campbell Park?

Might be worth putting the reviewers name in the title as well. I doubt even the person who wrote the review would happen to know the ID if they saw the thread title.

Reviewers name is Transit.

Looks to me, if you read his other reviews, that there is a new brothel with a couple of flats in town. All girls same nationality and all charging the same price, but only two locations

Do any of the girls have reviews by anyone else?

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

I've only read a few reviews from Transit, but haven't come across written by anyone else.  Makes me very tentative to try this place.

I don't know MK well enough to know if all the MK reviews are at the same place - some mention CP and others don't.

Without being critical, there is a certain pointlessness in the detail of a review as mostly likely the SP will have left before the review is published or an interested punter has read it.

Seems cheap at £40 but that is only 20 minutes and not clear if a shower would be included as part of the time elapsed.