SirLovesOral

Anyone Can Recommend A Girl For Deepthroat With Cit (Cum In Throat)?

2 posts in this topic

Hey all, I think this may be my first post (not sure as I have been a long time lurker on here).

I am looking for a girl who can deep throat but also hold me down during the "crucial 10 seconds" while I cum in her throat. I know this is a huge ask, but there are some girls out there that can do this (some perhaps even enjoy it).

Just want to lay back for the session and get throated. To me being able to hold me in your/her throat for the entire period of my cumming is a real selling point. Naturally, you/her would be swallowing because I would be in your throat.

I prefer the girl be in Kent or at least the surrounding counties, but for this service I am willing to travel (provided travel time does not exceed 4 hours). Alternatively, you can come to me. Even more local is a plus, like say Medway.

JFYI, I am not all that large down there, somewhat average, perhaps even slightly under the average. Any recommendations on who might be able to offer me this service?

I am the kind of girl. (As I can breathe normally while you are fully inside my throat and even when you are actually fucking my throat.) :)

The only problem is that I am in London...