wombat

Couple Wanted By Voyeur

4 posts in this topic

i have always wanted to watch a couple have sex. I don't want to participate, just watch and wank. I know some couples offer a threesome service but that isn't what I want, I just want to watch. Does anyone know of a couple who could provide a show for a voyeur?

But wouldn't many a couple happy to let you join in be even more prepared to let you just watch?

They would be one obvious source in your area tho I have seen (in passing) some ads that specifically mention the punter just watching.

Unless you want as much of the reality of an everyday couple with whatever that implies?

Edited by vivluvsme

Be specific in your title

Don't mean to be pedantic, but "voyeur" implies that you're watching the person / couple without their knowledge (think hidden cam or "peeping tom" type offenses)

What you're describing is far closer to dogging (but without the Ford Focus estate lol), where you're a passive participant in their sex act... but yeah, I agree with vivluvsme in that almost any couple who would engage in a 3 some will more than happily let you watch (just don't expect them to clean up your mess ^_^ )

Be specific in your terminology

It is exactly like dogging except not outdoors and not participating and not disparate people turning up but one couple familiar with each other are involved...

And dogging is off topic on this forum