Puntero

Delizia/dolly

9 posts in this topic

She has been discussed in a few threads on here, use the search function and the threads come up.

But in short - yes she is real - I met her and my comments are in the thread below;

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/38354-dolly-hot-collection/?hl=dolly

She is the girl in the pics and there is only minimal photoshop used. Her face is beautiful - enhanced tits - and age around 23 seems about right to me.

Have fun!

She has been discussed in a few threads on here, use the search function and the threads come up.

But in short - yes she is real - I met her and my comments are in the thread below;

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/38354-dolly-hot-collection/?hl=dolly

She is the girl in the pics and there is only minimal photoshop used. Her face is beautiful - enhanced tits - and age around 23 seems about right to me.

Have fun!

I'm sorry, I actually did a search but wasn't able to find anything.

Thank you for your help. I'll post my impressions when I'll meet her.

I've heard good things about her. Rachel the receptionist at Dior recommended her to me once, but I went with another lady so can't speak from experience.

She has good reviews at Hot-Collection too, which is another agency I trust. Go for it and tell us how you got on!

That's Dollie, she's real and has good feedback.  Those links you posted are not up to date, she's currently available for incalls in Paddington, within very close walking distance of the main station.

It's worth trying to book Dollie in advance because her availability can be quite limited.  Also, she always takes Sunday as a day off.

As always, we're not allowed to post links on the forum but she's on the Rosebud website too!

1 person likes this

Wow she looks amazing shame about the flat being grim in the review!

Wow she looks amazing shame about the flat being grim in the review!

That was her old flat in Edgware Road, Dollie now has a new place next to Paddington Station that is much better.

I saw her at the beginning of May this year. Had been meaning to go back but she disappeared for a few months after I saw her. She has a great body (massive chest on a small frame) and is a good looking girl. Only downside was that she had a bad cold. Service was still good though. The old flat was terrible and would put me off seeing her so glad to hear she's moved.

I'll post my impressions when I'll meet her.

As promised:

Met her through Rosebud agency. Booking wasn't easy. She lives in a nice flat in Paddington, easy to find and close to the tube station. She's absolutely gourgeous, a busty petite blonde with the cutest face, a perfect smile and mesmerizing eyes. She's more of a "rock chick" than the pictures let know, got some tattoos and unfortunately some scars on her enhanced breast (probably a recent surgery). We settled for £250 for 1 hour and an extra of rimming. She is nice and polite. Service was very good. She let me use the shower before and after the encounter.

Would have visited her again but ran out of free time.

Also, I want to say that I contacted various agencies to book her, and Rosebud was BY FAR the most helpful. Some of them even just answered my email with a single line of text telling me to call them and avoiding the point of the email. The people at Rosebud, on the other hand, have been very helpful and understanding of my needs. Excellent attention to  customer.