YoungHert85

Looking For Vi-Friendly Girls In Hertfordshire

2 posts in this topic

Hi.  I'm totally blind and am looking for girls who would be willing/comfortable to interact.  I don't need sympathy/pity ... just someone who is understanding and does not have an aversion or discomfort for being around visually impaired people.  I'm 30 and based in Stevenage so am preferably looking around this age and location (North Hertfordshire as opposed to West Herts ... city of Cambridge also an option).  English origin a slight preference but not essential as long as communication abilities are strong.  Main disposition is for GFE but any recommendations welcome and contact directly from interested parties also appreciated.  Please feel free to ask any questions if I've not covered something ... thanks.

You've already gone a long way down this route in the 'to See, etc' thread in which the best advice seemed to be that you should be very careful not to get taken advantage of. By doing what you are now doing, appealing to random people who you don't know, you are opening yourself up to precisely what you have been warned against. Let's hope that some of the responses will be from established posters who can advise you about someone suitable and reliable in your area and fitting in with your requirements. Whatever you do, don't take a random reply: it could be a recipe for disaster !