Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Daytime Hotel Bookings

19 posts in this topic

For reasons that are nothing to do with you, I have acquired an interest in the availability of daytime-only hotel rooms, ease of booking, cheapest options and potential for staff knowing you are entertaining a lady for the purposes of paid-for sex.

Are these widely available?

Are there brands of hotel that do them much cheaper than most?

Can you just wander in at 10.30 am and secure a room with a debit card?

Does it matter if you say it is to be occupied by one or by two people?

Are there any other questions I should be asking you?

Please avoid public answers that might compromise a hotel's confidentiality.

I can't really see how it could unless I mentioned I am thinking of Birmingham.

If in doubt, please PM me.

Edited by vivluvsme

Thank you, Rebecca, but I did actually find this site last night.

But I didn't feel I was necessarily getting the best streetwise info - i.e. I wondered if there was no need to use such a site if hotels were very pleased to have people wandering in to give them a little more occupancy without much xtra work for them.

I was also rather surprised by the prices - £60+ charges for use of nothing more than a sheet and not even that if it was for a business meeting?

That sort of cost (even £40 was more than I was hoping for tbh) makes any meet a bit steep for the less flush among us and I did just hope there was a cheapo option when it comes down to it.

I have used between9and5 again and one of the cheapest ones is just under £50 - and located at Derby Cricket Ground.

Edited by vivluvsme

I've used between9and5 a few times before for chain hotels in central London. I always pay £60-70 for a day room. That site is great to book on as you don't need to enter any card details, or even your real name! I use an alias, a completely separate email address to my personal and work, and pay cash on arrival. None of the hotels (that I have used) have ever requested ID.

Maybe you'll have some luck going as a walkin, but it's Sod's law that on the day you'd want a room there wouldn't be any ready or available. As with those who stay overnight, they won't care if there're one of two of you. Call any hotel you're considering and ask about day rates as not all advertise them on their sites.

consider booking a hotel for a night, just use it when you need it, then when you are done, give the keys back and say you have to leave for personal/business reasons.  may be cheaper.

also look for hotels near airports.  they do this for people with funny times flights

Thanks, CP and Jasmine. I would want the hotel to be very easy for my err friend to get to using bus or metro or train.

I am not one to be happy complicating things such as booking night and then having to tel;l them I'm leaving - bit of a softy me.

The most central cheap one I will need to pace out for walkability from her arrival place but it is a bit downmarket to make an impression like an eastern billionaire...

(Didn't realise 1 or 2 people can stay without hotel being bothered if they notice. I am an innocent at heart.)

Edited by vivluvsme

Can't help with just turning up on the day and looking for a cheap deal - in my experience prices for an on the day booking tend to be higher. I've used a couple of budget / mid range hotels (one particular chain lets you check in at noon). I paid in advance when I arrived and didn't bother checking out, I just left when I was finished with the room. No one at the hotel has seemed in the slightest bit bothered.

Try www.dayuse.co.uk  You could have a room in a 

4 star Birmingham hotel from 1000 to 1800 for £45. Prices and hotels on these sites vary from day to day depending on demand.

I have used this site in London with great success. You can pay the hotel with cash and be quite anonymous. The website even suggest that you might want he room for an encounter

Thanks again. It's emerging that there can be good deals but not always.

Further PMs with relevant good likely hotel brands would now be useful - e.g. 4 star for £45 sounds good!

Thanks again. It's emerging that there can be good deals but not always.

Further PMs with relevant good likely hotel brands would now be useful - e.g. 4 star for £45 sounds good!

if this is going to be a habit consider hotels with loyalty cards.  there is a chain hotel on the corner of smallbrrok queensway and hill st that has a decent loyalty scheme - free rooms.

Loyalty never occurs to me but good idea - she err, the friend, is not answering my texts at present though so will not dive in too quickly - loyalty ... ha.

(Didn't realise 1 or 2 people can stay without hotel being bothered if they notice. I am an innocent at heart.)

Hotel staff care about your goings on considerably less than you think. I once called for room service on a overnight (or, rather, one of the WGs did) and there were two girls on the bed when the porter arrived with drinks, it was plain as the balls on a dog what was going on (or, by the aroma, what had been going on), my custom is still valued at that establishment.

And yes, there are a few chains of hotels that do loyalty cards where you can accrue points. One of the ones I use for business allows me a free night in about every 6 booked or I can save the points up to buy gifts etc

Wow, this site is expensive! Considering booking is only from 10am till 6pm.

I've just chosed the hotel at random from this site  and at random date,     and the rate showing is £46. (on the 26th of October)  I've put it on Expedia ( which is not not the cheapest site to book from), and the same hotel come out as £34 from 1pm check in until 12pm next day. By the time you apply 10% voucher code, and get back 8%-10% from Quidco or Topcashback, its effectively working at around £27. 

Even if you need a room earlier then 1pm, I am sure most of the hotels will let you check in few hours earlier for an extra £10-£15.

Edited by JKay
PN has a policy of not naming hotels.

Thanks, Xenia, I like your thinking.

I happen to have walked past that hotel and the room blocks (or some of them at least) are separate from the reception and it has a plainish Swiss cottage cum US motel look about it. It is also oddly close to another Ibis hotel.

PS What are the cheapest sites to book from?

And are they likely to be cheaper than going to the hotel direct?

I use booking.com and last minute. They often have digferent prices. But then I also check the hotels own webby which may be cheaper. Or not.

I called in at the Coventry .......... to ask about daytime room bookings and was told they simply do not do them.

I was surprised.

Edited by JKay
hotel name