vivluvsme

Ladies' Toys

11 posts in this topic

I have recently happened across a web cam site of the sort I didn't realise existed (it's the first of any kind I've seen in fact).

It is free to me and I can watch any of a hundred or so women across the world being paid by people who pay until the lady has enough money to do her party piece.

I don't understand why people pay when I seem to get the display for free but I won't stop them.

Now the point of my post is that a lot of the ladies use a really big implement on themselves that is new to me.

It looks most like a tool for use in baking with a thick top part and and section at the end that I assume must spin or vibrate.

Can ladies explain this to me please - what the action is, what the material is for the part that touches you and what the effect is.

Am I the last person to know about it? (Actually not as I asked a working lady yesterday and she didn't know what I was on about.)

Thanks

It could be the Hitachi Magic Wand. They are amazing! But I've heard that with overuse women are now getting desensitised to experiencing orgasms the more traditional way. The end is very soft and you can adjust the level and speed of vibration. They can be used to assist with pleasuring gents too.

Yes it's a Doxy/Massaging wand. The baking description made me laugh!

Agree with Jasmine they are amazing I've only used them once or twice because of the paranoia of becoming "desensitised"! X

I remember when I first encountered one. Was getting down to it with a client and he produced one. I went "err, I can't sing". Had no idea what it was and thought it was a microphone from the 80's and that he was going to propose a karaoke session. They are rather cumbersome for a vibrator, but second to none in performance.

1 person likes this

I can't stand Hitachi wands, they don't do anything for me and neither do any other toys - which seems to come as a surprise to many men.

Nope good old oral, and foreplay do it for me and that's it!

1 person likes this

What's the site?

CG

I have recently happened across a web cam site of the sort I didn't realise existed (it's the first of any kind I've seen in fact).

Not sure if I am allowed to publish the link so will tell people who PM unless I get a mod's go ahead.

The best thing about wands is that they're mains powered, so no batteries or recharging. But, I hardly ever use mine as, as others have mentioned, the vibrations are so powerful, even at the lowest setting, that they can actually be uncomfortable to use. I also find it tricky to get the position/angle right. They're probably actually better used for 'medical' massage!

It looks like a microphone to me, and I would easily make a mistake by thinking it is indeed a mic.

Talking about ladies' toys, I had an idea to hold a vibrator against my tongue and give oral to the WG. That would give a new sensation to her. The Magic Wand may be to big to hold against my tongue.

It's not Chaturbate, Emily, he says authoratively (while making mental note to check it out). I will PM you - just for information, I assume...

As ladies have confirmed, it does even to a novice look as if it risked sanding off the first few layers of skin or de-hooding the clitoris (just titillating myself showing the ladies I know all the tech terms...).

I have had a look at these wands online and they are a bit too expensive for me to be gifting every lady I meet (in a classy way - handing it over and saying T am not expecting you to use it in front of me - it's for your alone times, dear; smooth, eh) although Ann Summers (I am old enough and brazen enough to wander in and look round their stores} seemed to have a smaller rechargeable one which seemed more convenient (as a lady perhaps does not want to be connected to the mains and not free to take her pleasure into the bathroom, garden or bus). But I then discovered it was only 6 inches long which is way smaller than the majority the ladies use on the web cam site (if you recall that from many posts ago) and may not have enough oomph for modern women.

Or it could allay desensitization fears and release all you women of independent desires into a whole new world of pleasure, which is all I live for...